Iran and Saudi Arabia Talking

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/i...332990520070304

Hopefully this will speed our departure from Iraq. All those worries that this total disaster will spread beyond the borders is hopefully leading to people trying to prevent that, without our help. Too bad we are not more actively involved in diplomacy over there

How did you miss the couple hundred reports last week that we are more actively involved in diplomacy over there now? :blink:

Iran and Saudi "talking" is akin to the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff "talking" behind the Hulkster's back.

Whatever they're talking about, it probably isnt good for us.

Yep, Iran could talk the Saudis into pulling a "NWO" style attack while our guard is down.

While fight each other when they are plenty of Jews and other infidels to kill?

Yep, Iran could talk the Saudis into pulling a "NWO" style attack while our guard is down.

While fight each other when they are plenty of Jews and other infidels to kill?

Oh bull crude. If they wanted to hurt us they could just turn off the oil. On big reason given by the Bushbots and others for staying in Iraq is so the conflict doesn't spread. The leading sunni country [sA] is taking to the leading Shiite country [iran] to try and prevent that. That is a good thing.

Oh bull crude. If they wanted to hurt us they could just turn off the oil. On big reason given by the Bushbots and others for staying in Iraq is so the conflict doesn't spread. The leading sunni country [sA] is taking to the leading Shiite country [iran] to try and prevent that. That is a good thing.

Iran = Kevin Nash

Syria = Scott Hall

Yemen= X-pac

Russia= Dennis Rodman

NWO for life!

Yeah...because the Tripartite Pact was the root cause of EXACTLY NOTHING. So I can see where it's relevant. <_<

I know, I know. Both Germany and "The Japs" (thanks, 'Ben Franklin') had their ownreasons for entering WWII. But I use this analogy to smash MG's wonderful assertion that nations hostile to US interests is a GOOD thing.

I know, I know. Both Germany and "The Japs" (thanks, 'Ben Franklin') had their ownreasons for entering WWII. But I use this analogy to smash MG's wonderful assertion that nations hostile to US interests is a GOOD thing.

Next time, pick an analogy that makes sense. <_<

I think that it is a good thing that they are talking. Whatever it takes to keep them from supporting and providing homicide bombers (even if it is just for a few days) is a good thing. At least a few innocent Iraqi's will be able to buy fruit and vegatables in the markets for a few days and maybe even be able to go back and forth to worship without becomng someones ticket to 72 virgins.

There may be some hope yet.

This could be very bad for the U.S.. We need to stop it.

Yeah, really bad. I'm sure one of our biggest allies in the region is conspiring with the Iranians to do bad things to us, so that we'll stop buying their oil, bankrupt them, and thus topple the royal family. It's a subtle scheme by the House of Saud. But I can see why they're pursuing.

:devil:

Iran and Saudi "talking" is akin to the Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff "talking" behind the Hulkster's back.

Whatever they're talking about, it probably isnt good for us.

But it is good for the angry libs like molson.

USA bad...Iran and Saudis good...till a lib gets elected...oh wait, lets reverse that.

Sad and pathetic.

But it is good for the angry libs like molson.

USA bad...Iran and Saudis good...till a lib gets elected...oh wait, lets reverse that.

Sad and pathetic.

I thought it was bad for USA if the Iraq disaster spilled outside its borders? Or is anything a great patriot like me likes 'bad' in your eyes? I like beer. Is that bad for America, too? I think these major sunni and shiite powers trying to head off a larger war is good. You, I assume, side more with our insane Vice President:

Dick:

An enemy that operates in the shadows and views the entire world as a battlefield is not one we can fight with strategies used in other wars. An enemy with fantasies of martyrdom is not going to sit down at a table for negotiations. Nor can we fight to a standoff -- (applause). Nor can we fight to a standoff, hoping that some form of containment or deterrence will protect our people. The only option for our security and survival is to go on the offensive, facing the threat directly, patiently and systematically, until the enemy is destroyed. (Applause.)

Yes, we can just kill them all. Victory is possible as long as we keep fighting forever. This from a guy who got 5 deferments

Yes, we can just kill them all. Victory is possible as long as we keep fighting forever. This from a guy who got 5 deferments

Yep, good thing the Shiites and Sunnis are trying to make peace with each other.

Then they can get back to the business of killing infidels.

Like blowing up some Buddhists!

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP) -- Suspected Muslim insurgents bombed a commuter van in Thailand's restive south on Wednesday and then shot dead eight passengers, police said.

The driver of the van was wounded in the attack, which took place about 9:30 a.m. local time (0230 GMT), said police Col. Apirak Sangkao, chief of police in the Yaha district of Yala province, where the violence occurred.

Drive-by shootings and bombings occur almost daily in Thailand's three Muslim-majority provinces -- Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani -- where an Islamic insurgency that flared up in January 2004 has killed more than 2,000 people.