OH Dear. PPP Neocons are the minority

blzrul

Story

No surprise that our foaming at mouth wingnuts are in the minority, but it's nice to see it documented.  As if the millions of people marching against the war weren't enough.

Foam on, wingnuts.

65952[/snapback]

So the fact that I'm in the minority supposed to upset me? Sorry doesn't bother me one bit. But I have a question for you. Have you once ever posted a message on this board that was positive. What an angry person you are. Pretty sad. Let's see if you can post one positive message without the words moron or neocon in it. I won't hold my breath waiting.

So the fact that I'm in the minority supposed to upset me?  Sorry doesn't bother me one bit.  But I have a question for you.  Have you once ever posted a message on this board that was positive.  What an angry person you are.  Pretty sad.  Let's see if you can post one positive message without the words moron or neocon in it.  I won't hold my breath waiting.

67511[/snapback]

The only way she would post anything nice Jim, would be if you cooked her up a nice size 12 shoe so she could stick it up her.......nevermind.

Make sure it has a nice sauce <_<

The only way she would post anything nice Jim, would be if you cooked her up a nice size 12 shoe so she could stick it up her.......nevermind.

Make sure it has a nice sauce <_<

67514[/snapback]

The funny thing is she thinks she's so much above us but when you read the content of her posts all she is is Richio and Boomer with better grammar. Just a wacked out extremist.