Ralph is cheap

SoCal

Ralph went and spent just under 75 million $'s on 2 OL. I can't beleive he didn't want to spend another $100 million on ONE player. This team isn't going anywhere. I say RW sells the team to someone that wants to move the team to Toronto or LA, so this team can win.

I thought I would just start the RW is cheap theme going for all of the idiots out there.

Ralph went and spent just under 75 million $'s on 2 OL. I can't beleive he didn't want to spend another $100 million on ONE player. This team isn't going anywhere. I say RW sells the team to someone that wants to move the team to Toronto or LA, so this team can win.

I thought I would just start the RW is cheap theme going for all of the idiots out there.

No... you've missed it. Now that Ralph actually spent some money, they're on the "Ralph wasted his money on bad players" horse.

See either way they come out bitchin. No FAs signed today... Ralph is cheap. FAs signed... no problem, what a wast of money on those no bodies that I haven't heard of. See the perfect circularity of thought.

I know it just feels good to make fun of some of the posters out there. Some just are out there to start stuff. Well I guess I'm one of them now too, But I will not bash RW or ML or the BB just stupid posters.

Well the bills lost again the team sucks, I think I have to go beat the wife and kids. Cause I'm Raider Fan. JPL does not desevre to play in the NFL and WM should just go on making babies in Toronto.