Anyone else hear that J Abraham is a UFA

4everBills

I say so. Sign him pronto (when available)

Jets will probably franchise him, besides TD will sign the Villarial of DE's next year when we could have had Abraham :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Fans have to demand more! Pay top dollar for top talent!

I say so. Sign him pronto (when available)

Jets will probably franchise him, besides TD will sign the Villarial of DE's next year when we could have had Abraham  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Fans have to demand more! Pay top dollar for top talent!

65792[/snapback]

Dude I seriously think revolving doors are harder to navigate. I keep stubbing my heel!

He plays the same position as AS who was just extended. Would they move him to the other side and say that 2 number 2 draft picks cant cut it? I'd love to have him but it just isn't realistic.

How is it not realistic to get a pass rushing end, who is obviousily 10x's better than the one we currently have? A Position of need, would make our defense better, because it's something we can't do right now? Seriousily we blitzed the pats nearly 80% of time and sacked brady 0 TIMES. 0.... if you don't think going after John Abraham would be a "Realistic" move well than just stop watching football. How is it not realistic to want to improve upon a position. Thats like saying "We have a center, why go out and get another one" :D cmon now. Abraham would drastically improve the one glaring weakness on our defense. Talents like Abraham come along once in a blue moon. The guy is a force. BTW from what I've read up on the jets. They're negotating a contract with Shaun Ellis, so my guess at this time is they'd rather bring back ellis than Abraham. If by chance John Abraham is available and we have the room to go after him. Regardless of whether or not we already have a rde :doh: we should definitly go after abraham. It only makes all the sense in the world from a football standpoint.

How is it not realistic to get a pass rushing end, who is obviousily 10x's better than the one we currently have? A Position of need, would make our defense better,  because it's something we can't do right now? Seriousily we blitzed the pats nearly 80% of time and sacked brady 0 TIMES. 0.... if you don't think going after John Abraham would be a "Realistic" move well than just stop watching football.   How is it not realistic to want to improve upon a position.  Thats like saying  "We have a center, why go out and get another one" :D  cmon now.   Abraham would drastically improve the one glaring weakness on our defense. Talents like Abraham come along once in a blue moon. The guy is a force.  BTW from what I've read up on the jets. They're negotating a contract with Shaun Ellis, so my guess at this time is they'd rather bring back ellis than Abraham.  If by chance John Abraham is available and we have the room to go after him. Regardless of whether or not we already have a rde :doh:  we should definitly go after abraham. It only makes all the sense in the world from a football standpoint.

65958[/snapback]

I didn't make myself clear. If I was a GM I would go after him. In my opinion, I don't think it is realistic to believe Donohoe will go after him after picking 3 DE's in the top 2 rounds.