The reason the Bills signed Dockery and Walker today

To win in this league you have to run the ball and stop the run" a quote from Marv Levy back in the days when the Bills dominated the AFC!

After suffering through last season with a patchwork offensive line, Marv is going back to what he believes in to bulid this team. :P

As I have stated before on this forum, I tell it like it is = No Candy-Coating!

With all that said, I like the agressiveness of the Bills organization today!

:lol:

I agree to the fullest. I've been critical of Marv and Co. since the start, but theyve definetly won me over. I know we've lost clements, but you cannot help but be excited with what they are doing with the O-line. I think maybe we should dupe the titans into trading for our starting RB again and then bring back travis, lets throw it back some more haha.

Wow, I'm really happy with the two signings. I wasn't sold on Pennington or Butler even though I had my hopes. The only question right now is who plays RG, since Duke is clearly the weakest link.

Adding McCargo to the D-Line and these two signings really improve our trenches. We will have to see what happens with Willis, but LB and CB are our no brainers in the draft, although picking up another DT, or the right WR/TE wouldn't hurt. I'm not scared of Ashton/McGee/Thomas as the CBs if we don't draft one high, so I am definitely all eyes on LB for the draft.

But getting two solid linemen on day 1 (and don't forget Walker for the Bills top special teams...he's a kick blocking monster) really makes me excited.