It came!

macnmotion

Not one game played in the NFL and youve bought his jersey?

Hey...wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?

65717[/snapback]

Well, I bought Bills season tix the day we signed Jim Kelly, before he ever played a game for the Bills. This jersey's a lot cheaper! :doh:

How do you post pictures?

Damn

65732[/snapback]

When you create your message, you can click a button in the message window that says IMG. It opens up a popup which lets you type in the URL of any image. However, the image must first be posted somewhere on the web.

macnmotion

How do you post pictures?

Damn

65732[/snapback]

Please, let's not open that can of worms. It's bad enough having to see Pete's sig line take up 4 inches of the screen; I don't want our board to become overrun with pictures like other boards are. That's why we have links.

My 2 cents, but I'd hope others would agree.

CW

Please, let's not open that can of worms.  It's bad enough having to see Pete's sig line take up 4 inches of the screen; I don't want our board to become overrun with pictures like other boards are.  That's why we have links.

CW

65737[/snapback]

I agree.

Please, let's not open that can of worms.  It's bad enough having to see Pete's sig line take up 4 inches of the screen; I don't want our board to become overrun with pictures like other boards are.  That's why we have links.

CW

65737[/snapback]

Good point. I'll refrain and post links in the future.

macnmotion

CW

65737[/snapback]

Agreed on all counts...taken care of.

I enjoy looking at the pictures. What's the big deal Fez?

65746[/snapback]

Lots of things. First, not everyone has broadband. Second, it really disrupts how the site looks; there's lots of sites that allow pictures (mainly in sig lines and such), and they just don't look very polished. There's others, but those are the big two for me anyway.

I'm not against pictures -- I just think linking 'em is better for everyone involved.

BTW -- cool jersey macnmotion; I'll stick with my Spikes jersey for now though (missed tackle and all....).

CW