Is the Master Plan afoot?

...Marv can draft six db's ! B-)

Well, It does seem like after the first partial day of FA that the Draft is going to be alot of Defence, again.

Shopping TKO, letting Fletcher go, Letting Nate go, Marv expressing a need to stop the run. It looks like FA will be used to fix the offence (which is not as bad if the lines are addressed) and will draft defence heavily again. I can see a CB, DT, a couple LBer's and a RB drafted this year

Well, It does seem like after the first partial day of FA that the Draft is going to be alot of Defence, again.

Shopping TKO, letting Fletcher go, Letting Nate go, Marv expressing a need to stop the run. It looks like FA will be used to fix the offence (which is not as bad if the lines are addressed) and will draft defence heavily again. I can see a CB, DT, a couple LBer's and a RB drafted this year

May well be. I still hope they can see a way to draft a couple of OL's - always have to try to stock the larder. Maybe they'll wangle an extra pick or two before or during the draft.

May well be. I still hope they can see a way to draft a couple of OL's - always have to try to stock the larder. Maybe they'll wangle an extra pick or two before or during the draft.

Perhaps with any (late) comp picks coming our way.... tho I don't know if there are. I think they'll be announced pretty soon.

Next year will likely be a bonanza for them. Losing Clements, Fletcher, et al.

well it was posted that free agency will dictate how we draft...i must say i am very impressed with our gm's plan of attack.get the offensive lineman through free agency since they seem to take the longest to develop and then draft defense.go marv and go bills in"07

The elite team of the 90's, Marv's team always had an incredible Offensive Line. Started off at C with acquiring Hull, then it all fell into place. With the signings of these 3 OL's the priority has been made clear. Time in the pocket improves JP as much as experience. Now Rosenhaus can shut up about the poor line (coudn't disagree with him at the time). WM has to put up or shut up. I'm sure that if he performs, no one is going to complain about signing him to an extension anymore.