Kelsay overrated and overpaid!

Questfor31

I think the Bills have really created a problem for themselves by signing Chris Kelsay to this extremely lucrative contract that averages him $5.75mil per year. Aaron Schoebel, our pro bowler with 14 sacks last year is making $3.8mil per year. Kelsay had 5.5 sack last year as he shared time with Ryan Denney on the other side of Schoebel. If I'm Aaron Schoebel, after carrying Kelsay on my back all season, I want a new contract.

I think the Bills have really created a problem for themselves by signing Chris Kelsay to this extremely lucrative contract that averages him $5.75mil per year. Aaron Schoebel, our pro bowler with 14 sacks last year is making $3.8mil per year. Kelsay had 5.5 sack last year as he shared time with Ryan Denney on the other side of Schoebel. If I'm Aaron Schoebel, after carrying Kelsay on my back all season, I want a new contract.

i believe this has already been discussed here. This is not Baltimore or Washington where every player is a huge ass hole. no this is buffalo, where marv and ralph bring in and keep only character players. that means players who understand that when its their turn, theyll get their glory. when schbel is a FA hell get a big fat contract, and he knows it. dont expect a holdout or demanding a new contract from Schobel. remember- CHARACTER PLAYERS

i believe this has already been discussed here. This is not Baltimore or Washington where every player is a huge ass hole. no this is buffalo, where marv and ralph bring in and keep only character players. that means players who understand that when its their turn, theyll get their glory. when schbel is a FA hell get a big fat contract, and he knows it. dont expect a holdout or demanding a new contract from Schobel. remember- CHARACTER PLAYERS

Thats easy for you to say... Hell, if I did twice the work of another employee at my job, but all of a sudden he is making more money than I am?!?! Worse yet, I wouldn't be able to negotiate fair compensation for my efforts for another two years?!? You better believe that I'd be putting up a fuss and I'm sure I'm not the only one... :thumbsup:

Thats easy for you to say... Hell, if I did twice the work of another employee at my job, but all of a sudden he is making more money than I am?!?! Worse yet, I wouldn't be able to negotiate fair compensation for my efforts for another two years?!? You better believe that I'd be putting up a fuss and I'm sure I'm not the only one... :thumbsup:

When you are hired under contract, come back and let me know your thoughts again.