Could we end up with

bills_fan

If we deal McGahee to the Giants (along with our 3rd or 4th rounder), could we end up with the Giants 1st round pick?

Take Marshawn Lynch at 12 and Patrick Willis with the Giants 1st rounder? Is this so far fetched?

I don't think we could afford to give up that much. I'd rather have the draft picks than getting too many first rounders who would want "first-round money". Right now, it seems like 1 is plenty.

From what everyone is stating and I agree with too, is we'll be lucky to get a first day pick for Willis. So lets assume we get a 3rd rounder for Willis, but by thgrowing in our 4th rounder, then the value jumps up to a 1st rounder???

Wow, go for it absolutely!!

According to the charts, the Giants pick is worth about 800 points. Our 2nd and 3rd is worth close to 700. So maybe our 2, 3 + Willis gets you there.

And no way would I do that!

If we deal McGahee to the Giants (along with our 3rd or 4th rounder), could we end up with the Giants 1st round pick?

Take Marshawn Lynch at 12 and Patrick Willis with the Giants 1st rounder? Is this so far fetched?