Is Biron worth starting in goal? He's not as good as

Does that look anything like starting him and being confident?

Well you have to start him. There's no one else that can challenge him for the job, right now. I'm saying he's been letting WAY to many goals go by him. And we seem to always be playing catch up when every he starts. Like tonight for example. We were down 3-5, caught up, and lost. We wasted a lot of energy trying to catch up from Biron's mistakes that we didnt have anything left in the tank to pull out a win.

did you watch the game?

do you know anything about hockey?

those goals weren't his fault

:wallbash: bandwagon fans

Come on, reading the NHL.com play by play for 1 game can give you all the info you need about how a goalie is playing.

it wasnt even a question. you HAD to start him tonight. this game wasnt about getting 2 points. we can spare those points.

a bigger victory was won by our guys by getting back out there and refusing to be pushed around.

Biron was in on the fight Thursday. tonight was about going back out and standing up for yourself. not with violence necessarily, but just having the cojones to come right back in their faces.

Miller didnt do any better if you are judging by goals let in....

did you watch the game?

do you know anything about hockey?

those goals weren't his fault

:wallbash: bandwagon fans

You're 100% correct, people don't know what they are talking about. He made a few huge saves and got left out to dry on the goals. He does a great job when called upon.

He just doesn't look like the same back up goalie that he was earlier this year. I still say start him, but be wary. He lets a bunch of goals go by him.

Pominville just doesn't look like the same winger he was earlier this year. He only has 25 goals in 62 games. I still say start him, but be wary. There will be plenty of games where he doesn't score.

LSI, pardon me if I'm not taking the concern too seriously after the "Let's draft Brady Quinn at all costs" talk turned to "Let's go JP" in the course of 4 weeks. You haven't shown us that you're a guy who sticks with his players through thick and thin. When the going gets tough, you're usually calling for someone else. (Reminds of the crowd chant of "someone else! someone else!" from the Simpsons.)

Look at hockey over the past few weeks. Every 'good' team save for the Devils, pretty much, is winning a lot of 5-4, 6-5 games. The game has changed. What's important is making the big stops. Marty and Ryan have both made a fair share. Would we be better off with Brodeur? Possibly. But I like the guys we have for the game we play.

You also gotta learn how to accept the highs and lows, especially in a long-season sport like hockey. Unless you're the kind of guy who clamors for a trade every time a hitter hits a slump. In which case I'll be ready to whomp you in fantasy baseball. :blink: