Why does it seem like people are panicking over Marv's press

Why does it seem like all Bills fans are panicking over what Marv said? I like what Marv is saying. We can get younger, faster players to learn how to play the game. I believe that our veterans are getting too old and it's time to bring a newer, younger spark to this team. Remember how well Whitner and Simpson played lasted year even though they were rookies. Outstanding.

Why does it seem like all Bills fans are panicking over what Marv said? I like what Marv is saying. We can get younger, faster players to learn how to play the game. I believe that our veterans are getting too old and it's time to bring a newer, younger spark to this team. Remember how well Whitner and Simpson played lasted year even though they were rookies. Outstanding.

I think I saw this post on some other thread.

Is that possible?

Agree.

Could it be that Marv and company have looked at the current free agent class and determined that other than their own free agents, there isn't a lot to choose from this year? Could it also be that they've looked at the free agent class for a year from now (including their own) and have concluded that they want to be in a good position cap-wise next year to not only sign their own free agents but others? Could it be that they plan to extend some contracts of existing players (like Evans, Losman and dare I say Willis) this upcoming summer and they need to budget for that? Could it be that they feel they can get a few quality players in this year's draft? Could it be that the combined braintrust of Marv, Ralph, Jim Overdorf and Jauron have studied this thing hard, that they have a plan and that their plan is better crafted than many of the doom and gloomers on this board?

The off season has just begun. Let's see what they can do from now until September.

Seems like everyone is posting about Ralph and Marv are cheap, blah blah blah.... "we'll never win without retaining these guys"... how many times have we made the playoffs with this group of UFA's? The leadership of the organization has a plan and strategy in place... we've already seen what they can do in a !@#$in' rebuilding year... let them do what they damn well feel like doing. This organization is headed in the right direction.

I completely agree. I loved what Marv said and I don't get what the fuss is about.