Marv resigning to coach SD with AJ

firstngoal

Brilliant. Just goes to show how much you know about the Bills. I'll bring you up to speed. When JB got canned as GM by RW... AJ Smith snubbed RW. Not that RW even considered him a candidate as a successor, but AJ Smith & JB were joined at the hip... and JB was sick and tired of RW and his meddling. AJ Smith knew first hand what JB was dealing with and gladly followed JB to SD.

Goddammit I hate it when dickheads try to start stupid rumors.

Brilliant. Just goes to show how much you know about the Bills. I'll bring you up to speed. When JB got canned as GM by RW... AJ Smith snubbed RW. Not that RW even considered him a candidate as a successor, but AJ Smith & JB were joined at the hip... and JB was sick and tired of RW and his meddling. AJ Smith knew first hand what JB was dealing with and gladly followed JB to SD.

Goddammit I hate it when dickheads try to start stupid rumors.

Just Shuuuut Up! :pirate:

And read the post correctly you moron! :worthy:

If you brought me up to your speed I would still be pulled over for going 20 miles under the speed limit!

Have a Nice Day! :wallbash:

Just Shuuuut Up!

And read the post correctly you moron!

If you brought me up to your speed I would still be pulled over for going 20 miles under the speed limit!

Have a Nice Day!

You're still a dickhead. You toss out a 'wouldn't this be something' statement and buffer it with a 'but probably won't happen' clause. NO... I GUARANTEE IT HAS NO CHANCE OF HAPPENING.

What a friggin waste of bandwidth initiating a worthless post. The only thing I think it showed was that you knew AJ Smith had some job with the Bills once upon a time. Wow, thanks for sharing that gem. Go back over to myspace for crap like that.

Dammit... this board needs to increase the age mimimum to at least 21 or the IQ minimum to 45.