MLB

I was trying to remember this so maybe you guys can help.

Everyone wants Crowell to move inside but i seem to remember that when Fletcher had a pulled hammy or something Spikes played middle, that was until he got hurt the same game.

Does anyone here think that spikes could play mike for a year and we draft an olb to replace him?

Just a thought

Personally, I am pulling for Patrick Willis as our Round 1 choice. I know every wants someone along the lines but I would like to sign Ian Scott to address the DT problem and then I would like to see guards picked in rounds 2 and 3. Maybe Blaylock or Grubbs in Round 2 and Manny Ramirez in Round 3.

If we fill a lot of needs with mid-level free agents then it frees up the draft to focus on OL and MLB.

Although I did link to that guy from Brown and he is intriguing...

Does anyone here think that spikes could play mike for a year and we draft an olb to replace him?

Just a thought

I personally think that his "wheels" aren't good enough for the Tampa 2 MLB position after his recent injuries (not positive they were before the injuries). Also, I don't know if TKO can handle "quarterbacking" the defense, though I'm more comfortable with him than Crowell or a rookie in that regard. If it's not obvious from my last sentence, I think we should keep Flether, even if it means franchising him.