Ovie Mughelli

FightClub

I wanted to jump over here and post this yesterday but I did not get the chance.

Did anyone else see Baltimore FB Ovie Mughelli on Cold Pizza yesterday?

I liked him, and he struck me as Marv's type of player. If we go after a FB in free agency, I am thinking this should be the guy. He has developed into a good pass catcher out of the backfield in addition to being a fine lead blocker (I have seen the phrase "punishing lead blocker" thrown around...I haven't seen him play enough to claim that, but I do remember him being pretty good).

What's more, he seemed like a real bright, team guy to me (my opinion)...and if last year is a clue he has that "Marv free agent" look to him - 4 year guy just coming into his own and up for his 1st contract.

We would have to give him some money, but not "break the bank".

Anybody else see this guy yesterday? Thoughts?

I wanted to jump over here and post this yesterday but I did not get the chance.

I liked him, and he struck me as Marv's type of player. If we go after a FB in free agency, I am thinking this should be the guy. He has developed into a good pass catcher out of the backfield in addition to being a fine lead blocker (I have seen the phrase "punishing lead blocker" thrown around...I haven't seen him play enough to claim that, but I do remember him being pretty good).

What's more, he seemed like a real bright, team guy to me (my opinion)...and if last year is a clue he has that "Marv free agent" look to him - 4 year guy just coming into his own and up for his 1st contract.

first rule of Fight Club is we do not talk about Fight Club

i saw it he didnt block that well for jamal lewis unless im missing sumthinin. i think baltimores run game went backwards if u ask me

i saw it he didnt block that well for jamal lewis unless im missing sumthinin. i think baltimores run game went backwards if u ask me

that may be because Jamal Lewis is way overrated. He runs soft and has those little tippie toe steps...has no real burst to a hole. Anyone ever notice how tired Jamal Lewis gets in games? They always show him after a few runs waving for a breather, then you see him sucking all the wind out of the stadium on the sidelines. It's painful to watch.

honestly he's one of the top fb's in the game. He's a good receiver as well as a devastating blocker. I would love to have him on board. I didn't know he was a free agent.

He's also very valuable on special teams units. I'd like to see him in Buffalo, but I wonder if the Ravens are willing to match any offer he may get.

He's also very valuable on special teams units. I'd like to see him in Buffalo, but I wonder if the Ravens are willing to match any offer he may get.

I like him also.

We have been through three straight fullbacks who became a bit long in the tooth(Gash-the second time, Centers and Shelton)

I wonder what kind of money he is lookng for?