Disturbing Youtube Video...

Chilly

I could traumatize my two-year-old son if I let him watch that - should I?

just kidding

Is that old "Bert is Evil" site still up somewhere? The original site owner had a change of heart when he thought how many kids might be seeing it (perhaps a lawsuit was coming his way, as well). Now that was disturbing crap. Bert with Hitler touring Paris; Bert screwing strippers; Bert shooting dope.

Is that old "Bert is Evil" site still up somewhere? The original site owner had a change of heart when he thought how many kids might be seeing it (perhaps a lawsuit was coming his way, as well). Now that was disturbing crap. Bert with Hitler touring Paris; Bert screwing strippers; Bert shooting dope.

From Wikipedia:

After this photo was released on the news wires, Ignacio took down the "Bert is Evil" section of his website, stating that he doesn't want to undermine the character in the eyes of children who watch Sesame Street. "I am doing this because I feel this has gotten too close to reality," he said. Despite Ignacio's request that no "mirrored" versions of the site remain on the Internet, copies of Bert is Evil can still be found online.

Just google Bert is Evil and you'll find some of the mirrors.