DIIIIIIIIIING

udonkey

Bellichek is an a-hole. He will do anything to gain an advanage on a team...even sending the division rival's punter on a fake punt in an all star game. BB is a sick man. You know he called hoping something like that hit would happen. He was hoping that Moorman would get jacked up so that one of the Bills best special teamers might not be on the field against the Pats next season. The guy is twisted.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory. I'm not buying it. Most of us will agree that Bellychick is an a--hole and showing Bellychick's joviality and joke telling -- that NFL Network was only too willing to show at Pro Bowl practices -- will NOT change that. But to assert that he wanted to get Moorman off the field against the Pats next season is a leap. The Bills have not been a threat to the Pats in years. (Both the Jets and Fins recorded wins against the Pats last season.)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellichek is an a-hole. He will do anything to gain an advanage on a team...even sending the division rival's punter on a fake punt in an all star game. BB is a sick man. You know he called hoping something like that hit would happen. He was hoping that Moorman would get jacked up so that one of the Bills best special teamers might not be on the field against the Pats next season. The guy is twisted.

The karma genie will pay Bellipuke a visit soon. You can't be this big of an a-hole without the universe's karma genie balancing out the scales. Watch and see, Bellipuke has his coming soon.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I loved it. I loved that Taylor brings the wood no matter what. If it was on the NFC's punter, none of us would care. It's still football and was probably the highlight of the game.

That said, I love the Moorman bounced up and congratulated Taylor. It shows he's a class guy and one badd @ss punter. Dude is easily probably the most respected punter in football.

Taylor is a thug and should be in prison. I also didn't know that he was allowed to be within 100 yards of any Bengals players. That being said it was a clean but unnecessary hit and I can't wait for the game this season when J Peters comes off on a screen play and rolls his gun toting ass.