Moulds not cutting it in Houston as a number #2 WR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shouldn't be nitpicking on typos.

Apology accepted. :lol:

Already discussed Moulds and in response to me saying Moulds moves the sticks, Ramius brought up a good point with his low 9.8 YPC. I then did some of my own research and found that among #2 receivers around the league, Moulds' numbers actually "are" a tad on the low side -- and in doing so found out that Peerless' numbers were even worse! Thus, I brought up the point. It's called a "discussion" -- and as discussions become more in-depth, they often gain in scope and topics that weren't under the original scope of discussion sometimes do come into play as it evloves.

So now you admit that you didn't stay on topic, which is "Moulds not cutting it in Houston as a number #2 WR"

Remind me again what's your question regarding to ganesh's comments.

The argument was not if Moulds was better than Price or vice versa. The question posed here is Moulds over the hill ? and the answer seems to be YES.
The original thread was about Moulds being a #2 WR...not a comparison with Price.

Don't forget that you asked him to read the subject of the thread and even said "The argument was about Moulds cutting it as a #2 receiver". Do you mind to show that how a comparison between Moulds and Price stays on the subject of the thread?

Just in case you forget, the subject of the thread is "Moulds not cutting it in Houston as a number #2 WR"

Moulds and Price are both below league average as #2 WRs. However, comparing Price to Moulds has nothing to do with the topic "Moulds not cutting it in Houston as a number #2 WR". It may relate to the evaluation on the decision of replacing Moulds by Price, but it's not related to the evaluation of Moulds' individual ability and performance as a #2 WR.

You're welcome to hijack the thread to take the discussion to anywhere you want and call it in-depth, however, your claim of staying on topic is simply wrong. :thumbsup: