I have a great idea for TBD fans.

I'll always live and die with the Bills, even though my liver is shot and I'm probably developing a cancerous ulcer. I will however, root very hard for any team that plays against the Pats. Hate is not a strong enough word for how I feel about them and their fans.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can adopt a new team until next year. And NO this thread is not for those who want to defend the Bills and say you are a die hard fan. We all are. What other team still has enough room on the band wagon to hop onto. I like what the Jets are doing. Also the Texans look like a fun team to watch. Any suggestions?

64759[/snapback]

Heres my suggestion to you... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Once again, read the original post. Did I say anything about dumping the Bills? Oh well. Flame away ladies. I guess it will take the heat of the fact that the Bills are 0-4 for a couple of hours.

Coach=RJ.

Coach is a commie bastard.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Coach.

I am better fan than you Coach.

64979[/snapback]

oh this is great. i love this thread chuck. :)

Am I the only one who actually understood the direction CCD was trying to go with this thread? It had nothing to do with ditching the Bills for another team, but some take things way to seriously, and this thread got carried away.

This thread will probably work on other boards CCD, nice try though.

Once again, read the original post. Did I say anything about dumping the Bills? Oh well. Flame away ladies. I guess it will take the heat of the fact that the Bills are 0-4 for a couple of hours.

Coach=RJ.

Coach is a commie bastard.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Coach.

I am better fan than you Coach.

64979[/snapback]

There are other teams I'll watch, but usually to track my fantasy football players or something like that. I did want to go to the Ravens @ Iggles game this year, but it fell on the same day as the Cardinals game. That said, there's no other team out there in the NFL that I would gear up to watch regularly. In college there are a few besides Penn State that I like to watch (if you like to see an offense that is exciting, watch Utah play.....seriously!), but not in the NFL.