[LAMP] Last night was pretty good for me

eball

The Sabres defeat Ottawa, Carolina wins their second in a row at Cameron, and the Heels' football program makes a big splash on national signing day.

Lots to smile about. :wallbash:

Well my Tuesday was watch the sabres blow another 3rd period lead(although they won, I hate a shootout win), watch the Terps get cranked by UVA for gods sake, and I have no clue who they signed. Heard Carolina signed some beast of a D-Lineman, like top 5 top recruit. Guess Butch still knows how to pay,er,recruit with the best of em!!!!!

Well my Tuesday was watch the sabres blow another 3rd period lead(although they won, I hate a shootout win), watch the Terps get cranked by UVA for gods sake, and I have no clue who they signed. Heard Carolina signed some beast of a D-Lineman, like top 5 top recruit. Guess Butch still knows how to pay,er,recruit with the best of em!!!!!

Your Terps need to step on the Dookies' throats this weekend while they're still gasping for air, man...

I'm thrilled with the instant results Butch has obtained, and more than a little bit surprised he could make it happen so quickly. We are dying for a legitimate football program down here; it's an embarrassment what we've had to deal with.