Copuld he be part of our 1-2 punch and some kind of security

ganesh

Colts | Not likely to re-sign Rhodes

Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:27:51 -0800

Don Banks, of SI.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts are unlikely to re-sign RB Dominic Rhodes, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this year.

Colts | Not likely to re-sign Rhodes

Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:27:51 -0800

Don Banks, of SI.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts are unlikely to re-sign RB Dominic Rhodes, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent this year.

Rhodes will cash in with some team willing to make him a #1 back. See: Lamont Jordan. I could see Houston throwing some cash his way.

Rhodes will cash in with some team willing to make him a #1 back. See: Lamont Jordan. I could see Houston throwing some cash his way.

During the SB, either Nance or Simms mentioned that Rhodes prefers to come off the bench sixth-man style rather than start. However, cash IS cash.

Rhodes should cash in now. His market value will never be higher than it is now. Experts questioned Polian for letting Edge go last year to free agency. Addai - Rhodes clearly replaced him admirably. Next year, it will be Addai -- ???tbd.