Astro's 2nd Draft Munch

Astrobot

WHO HAS CHANGED THEIR MOCKS:

Consensus Draft Services (3) Darrelle Revis CB (change from Pitcock)

D&J NFL Mock Draft (1) Amobi Okoye DT (from Levi)

FFCheatSheets.com (1) Amobi Okoye DT (from Levi)

Fantasy Football Extreme (1) Amobi Okoye DT (from R Nelson S)

Fantasy Football Jungle (2) Levi Brown, OT from Okoye DT

Football.com (Mike McCollom) (1) Dwayne Jarrett, WR from Nelson S

FootballMinds.com (1) Amobi Okoye DT from Levi OT

Inside the Eagles (1) Jamaal Anderson, DE from Okoye DT

Junkyard Jake (1) Charles Johnson DE from Blalock G

Mock Draft City (1) Patrick Willis ILB from Adams DE

MT's 2007 NFL Mock Draft (2) Leon Hall CB from Okoye DT

nflanswers.com (Kevin Alvidera) (1) Levi Brown, OT from Adams DE

Northwest Scouting (1) Amobi Okoye DT from Leon Hall, CB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO DID THE OTHER MOCKS HAVE BILLS TAKING?

SITE (# Rounds) Name, Position

About.com (1) Justin Blalock G

DallasCowboyFans (2) Levi Brown, OT

DraftAce.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

draftboardinsider.com (2) Patrick Willis ILB

Draft Connection (2) Levi Brown, OT

Draft Daddy (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft King (1) Leon Hall, CB

Draft Notebook (1) Darrelle Revis CB

Draft Season (Lupagus) (2) Dwayne Jarrett, WR

East Coast Sports (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFLiveWire (Lukin) (1) Patrick Willis ILB

FFToolbox.com (Matt Monaghan) (1) Paul Posluszny, OLB

FFToolbox.com (Dave Thompson) (2) Darrelle Revis CB

FantasyTailgate.com (1) Gaines Adams DE

Great Blue North Draft Report (1) Amobi Okoye DT

HailRedskins.com (Akh & Becky) (1) Zach Miller TE

HailRedskins.com (BigCountry) (1) Frank Okam, DT

HailRedskins.com (Jason Fenton) (1) Levi Brown, OT

HailRedskins.com (mtMock) (1) Patrick Willis ILB

Heard's Football Report (1) Lawrence Timmons LB

Huddle Geeks (1) Gaines Adams DE

NFLAnswers.com (Chad Thompson) (1) Patrick Willis ILB

NFLDaily.com (1) Leon Hall, CB

NFL Draft Countdown (2) Darrelle Revis CB

NFL Draft Dirt (1) Patrick Willis ILB

NFL Draft Forecast (DJ Boyer) (1) Dwayne Jarrett, WR

NFL Draft Forecast (Michael Coyne) (1) Levi Brown, OT

NFL Draft News (2) Brady Quinn QB - Picked 2nd in a Trade (also Jarrett Hicks WR in 2nd Round

NFL Draft Site by Robert Bryant (1) Jamaal Anderson, DE

NFL Report (1) Levi Brown, OT

TheCaptainsDeck.net (1) Levi Brown, OT

TheFootballExpert.com (1) Levi Brown, OT

UWBadger Mock (2) Dwayne Jarrett, WR

Walters Football Site (3) Patrick Willis ILB

Way

Looks like a bad draft using NFL without its permission. If the NFL has shut down local church Super Bowl parties, sure as heck they'd shut down this clown. Worst picks ever at the top of this draft. I'll give it the Poor Picks Award.

Other awards:

Biggest Reach: HailRedskins.com (Akh & Becky) - Zach Miller TE - Many have Miller as our 2nd rounder; they have him our 1st.

Best Place For Video: www.nfldraftforecast.com - Click the now-grey top box. Wonderful list of prospect videos, mainly youtube.

Best Explanations For Picks: www.nfldraftdirt.com - "Patrick Willis - Linebacker - Senior - Ole Miss

London Fletcher-Baker is a free agent this off-season and is on the wrong side of 30. Takeo Spikes has been devastated by injuries and his status with the team is uncertain. The Bills need to bring in some youth to bolster their linebacker unit. Willis is a versatile linebacker who can slide into any of the linebacker positions. Willis’ toughness, hard hitting, leadership, and speed will make him a valuable contributor to the Bills defense."

2nd-Best Explanations For Picks: Walters Football Site - Patrick Willis ILB - "In my September and October mock drafts, I had the Bills taking a quarterback. Given J.P. Losman's improvement late in the season, I changed this selection to Patrick Willis, who will do a good job replacing London Fletcher, a free agent this offseason. Defensive tackle is also an option, but Willis is the best player available."

Longest Loading: Draft Daddy and Consensus Draft services (tie)

Draft We Don't Wanna See: www.northwestscouting.com - NE trades their 2 picks to pick Willis right ahead of us at 11.

Best Site Layout: Draft Board Insider - Great x's and o's background and clickable profiles, more than one round up already.

this skins site has alot of different mocks up on there site from other sites and members of there board......

MOCK DRAFTS

One more for the Defense!!!

Buffalo Bills: Patrick Willis, MLB, Ole Miss

In my September and October mock drafts, I had the Bills taking a quarterback. Given J.P. Losman's improvement late in the season, I changed this selection to Patrick Willis, who will do a good job replacing London Fletcher, a free agent this offseason. Defensive tackle is also an option, but Willis is the best player available.

With the front 4 being relied on to get most of the pressure in our D, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the top 2 DE's are still on the board we pick one of em'. Throw in Gaines Adams or Jamal Anderson as possible selections if still on the board..........

With the front 4 being relied on to get most of the pressure in our D, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the top 2 DE's are still on the board we pick one of em'. Throw in Gaines Adams or Jamal Anderson as possible selections if still on the board..........

Agree they will stongly consider Anderson, but not Adams.

Carriker is another possibiity if he somehow slides to the 2nd.

just to add to that list, the sporting news in all of their stupidity have the Bills taking Zack Miller, TE arizona st.

with quinn going to the Chiefs at 23, and Willis going 2nd round. year after year i question TSN