HOF Tickets???

Patience

I don't believe there were any tickets involved. You just kinda went in. To get into the HoF itself you had to pay. I intend to go as well.

That's the way it used to be, but not since the year Kelly went in. (In fact, Fawcett Stadium was completely sold out for the enshrinement ceremony in 2005, when Marino was inducted.)

Far as I know, ticket details haven't been released for this year's ceremony yet.

That's the way it used to be, but not since the year Kelly went in. (In fact, Fawcett Stadium was completely sold out for the enshrinement ceremony in 2005, when Marino was inducted.)

Far as I know, ticket details haven't been released for this year's ceremony yet.

Do you know when the next Buffalo Bills Boosters Bulletin is due?

With Thurman being inducted in the HOF, I plan on making the trip down to Canton.

Does anyone know how / where to get tickets for this??

I'd think some people went to Kelly's HOF speech, and can spread the info.

Of course you need tickets for this event. Right now the HOF is selling group tickets. When Jim was inducted, someone here got the ball rolling with a bus hotel and tickets and even included people who were just interested in the tickets. If we could get 50 people interested in the tickets we could buy the group right now. I do not know the price just yet, but if we could get a list together of people who are interested in going and need a ticket that could start the ball rolling. If anyone has any other ideas, please address them!