Anyone got a good Recipe for Chicken Wings

JimBob2232

FYI.....I would contend that MICROWAVING wings in any capacity for any reason would strip the nametag of "wings" from your dish. Don't you think?

Microwaving is kinda tough because the bones heat up first and become red hot (no pun intended). You can't even touch the bastards for awhile.

So...how did they turn out? I'm interested to know how the broiler re-heat ended up.

Well, I opted just to throw them in the oven, since I was fighting for oven space from the homemade deep dish pizza (which was phenomenal btw)... So i put them along side the pizza and let'er roll. The hot wings were pretty good, but the BBQ ones needed some work, but nobody seemed to mind. Thanks for all your help

Well, I opted just to throw them in the oven, since I was fighting for oven space from the homemade deep dish pizza (which was phenomenal btw)... So i put them along side the pizza and let'er roll. The hot wings were pretty good, but the BBQ ones needed some work, but nobody seemed to mind. Thanks for all your help

Good news! No doubt they were all gobbled up.

My recipe is basically deep fry wings, melt a stick of butter, add a big bottle Franks, pour melted butter and Franks sauce over wings and bake at least 20 minutes. Is this wrong? My wings taste pretty damn good and I always thought they were authentic. If not, please give me an authentic Buffalo wings recipe

Don't pour the sauce on the wings. Put them in tupperware, dump in the sauce and shake it up. This ensures an even coating of the good sauce. I tend to use Anchor Bar sauce ordered from the web, with a little extra Frank's Red Hot (the xtra hot one).

Never really tried the oven thing. Always right from the deep fryer, dabbed on paper towels to take some of the grease off, shaken and served.