Seriously people.....there is

more to life than you people make this game out to be...its just a game. I love my Bills deeply, but there is so many other things in life i could make as my obsession. Please tell me that there are other Bills fans out there that enjoyed that game. It was competetive and fun in the 4th quarter. I simply don't understand the mind set of some of the individuals on here. After the game get back to life, play with your kids, help your wife out. Many of you seem to get no enjoyment out of Bills football. Hey i get to spend 3 hours with my close friend Campy, thats good enough for me. Do I have control over TD or DB, no , I accept that. Next week, as the Bills take the field, I will cheer no matter the outcome. I know this is a silly rant, go ahead, take me apart

Guest kpb0518
more to life than you people make this game out to be...its just a game.  I love my Bills deeply,  but there is so many other things in life i could make as my obsession.  Please tell me that there are other Bills fans out there that enjoyed that game.  It was competetive and fun in the 4th quarter.  I simply don't understand the mind set of some of the individuals on here.  After the game get back to life,  play with your kids, help your wife out.  Many of you seem to get no enjoyment out of Bills football.  Hey i get to spend 3 hours with my close friend Campy, thats good enough for me.  Do I have control over TD or DB, no , I accept that.  Next week, as the Bills take the field, I will cheer  no matter the outcome.  I know this is a silly rant, go ahead, take me apart

64461[/snapback]

more to life than you people make this game out to be...its just a game.  I love my Bills deeply,  but there is so many other things in life i could make as my obsession.  Please tell me that there are other Bills fans out there that enjoyed that game.  It was competetive and fun in the 4th quarter.  I simply don't understand the mind set of some of the individuals on here.  After the game get back to life,  play with your kids, help your wife out.  Many of you seem to get no enjoyment out of Bills football.  Hey i get to spend 3 hours with my close friend Campy, thats good enough for me.  Do I have control over TD or DB, no , I accept that.  Next week, as the Bills take the field, I will cheer  no matter the outcome.  I know this is a silly rant, go ahead, take me apart

64461[/snapback]

Who are you and what did you do to Paul D?

64461[/snapback]

Who's Campy?

64461[/snapback]

Good attitude for Zen-football. Unforturnately, they keep score in the NFL.

Yes, it is just a game. But you must realize, there are some real die hard Bills fans on here. And all we're asking for is for the law of averages to even out. Losing in gut-wrenching fashion every single week is getting to be a bit much to take.

64472[/snapback]

But Bench Bledsoe, I too am a diehard, ask Campy, GG....but what can i do. I really laugh more watching this team

Hey I have great disappointment in this team, Honestly rather make my obsession the Red Soxs beating the Yankees

64475[/snapback]

That just confirms you're a glutton for punishment... :doh:

I'm a Dodgers Fan, so things suck out loud for me so far today... :doh: