Pro Wrestling Talk: Tag Teams

R. Rich

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Outsiders - They werent as powerful as the other 2. Well,Nash was. Just alot of good skills between the 2

Hall and Nash had great chemistry together. Scott Hall was a vastly underrated wrestler and what Nash lacked in, in ring talent. He made up for in the ability to break away from the traditional just angry killer big guy and has quite a comedic edge

From the nWo 4 horseman parody :wacko:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejmJrUqstxI

Demolition - They were a ripoff of...

Legion Of Doom - Same as above, except better.

The Outsiders - They werent as powerful as the other 2. Well,Nash was. Just alot of good skills between the 2

Scott Hall is as dominant a wrestler as I've seen. If only he could control his demons...

Hall and Nash had great chemistry together. Scott Hall was a vastly underrated wrestler and what Nash lacked in, in ring talent. He made up for in the ability to break away from the traditional just angry killer big guy and has quite a comedic edge

From the nWo 4 horseman parody :wacko:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejmJrUqstxI

I can't see the link (firewall @ work), but is it the one where they mocked Arn Anderson's "I'll give you my spot" scene w/ the late Curt Hennig? I love that one. I have it on a VHS tape, and I watch it every so often.

BTW, I met Arn Anderson years ago when I was out w/ my wife. He's a really nice guy and spent quite a while talking to me about all the stuff wrestlers had to deal w/ (the road, bad pay, unscrupulous promoters, etc.). I also met Haku (aka Meng) that night. Nice guy too. He left the bartender a HUGE tip on his credit card! Must've had a lot to drink.

Scott Hall is as dominant a wrestler as I've seen. If only he could control his demons...

He and Curt Henning were a pretty good "face" tag team back in the AWA, too. I used to watch the broadcasts on ESPN whenever I had the chance. I didn't have cable for a while, so I would have my aunt back in Erie record them for me and then send me the tape in the mail. It was pretty cool to get like 12-16 hrs worth of wrestling in the mail every month or two.