Better Bench Travis

One of the going theories on Willis' lack of playing time early this season was that we wanted to "showcase Travis. . ."

We'll they're doing just the opposite! I guarantee you that TH's trade value before the season started was higher than it is now! And if this keeps up, he's going to drive his stock down even more. It is time for Willis to start. Period. Travis Henry is an average NFL runningback with some real flaws in his game. Sit TH now and we MIGHT still get a low 2nd rounder for him. Anyone thinking we'll get a 1st for him is dreaming.

By that way of thinking, we won't have to worry about losing Jennings next year.  After today's performance, only a high school team would want him!  And even then, I'm not so sure.

64424[/snapback]

If Jennings wants premier left tackle money we should absolutely let him walk. We can move Teague to his natural LT position. I'm not saying Teague's great, but overpaying for Jennings would be a tremendous mistake. We could then find a true center. Teague hates playing center, and he isn't real natural there. So, we should pay in free agency for Pat Williams, not Jennings.

McGahee is the man and he proved it today in limited action. TH has been going straight downhill since wk 1. WM has been patient and it is paying off. He looks like the real deal for sure, as TH is slipping by continuing to trip over the 20 yd line, 35 yd line and his feet, then going the wrong way on a bootleg.

It's McGahee time people!!!

McGahee is the man and he proved it today in limited action.  TH has been going straight downhill since wk 1.  WM has been patient and it is paying off.  He looks like the real deal for sure, as TH is slipping by continuing to trip over the 20 yd line, 35 yd line and his feet, then going the wrong way on a bootleg. 

64447[/snapback]

I didnt think Willis looked like anything special today. He looked pretty average most of the carries. He did do well on two or three clutch, albeit short runs for first downs when we needed it. That does say alot though. We actually have a player that can get the vital yards when we need it.

McGahee is the man and he proved it today in limited action.  TH has been going straight downhill since wk 1.  WM has been patient and it is paying off.  He looks like the real deal for sure, as TH is slipping by continuing to trip over the 20 yd line, 35 yd line and his feet, then going the wrong way on a bootleg. 

64447[/snapback]

Yes, it is, AND ala Edgerrin James, Willis will get BETTER as time goes on. Edge is now a few years away from his ACL injury, and looks almost all the way back.

I have not agreed with all of TD's moves, but taking a shot at a franchise back (when he knew he did NOT have one on his roster. . . listening TH backers?) with a late first rounder looks pretty good now. Willis appears to be the real deal.

I've been watching all the games and I think you're off on Henry. He still pounds it in there and once he breaks that initial contact, he's done well. McGahee still isn't back to where he was. On the one play in the fourth, he had one guy to beat to the end zone, but he didn't have a burst yet. I still think he need more time. Let's just hope they can coexist.

I've been watching all the games and I think you're off on Henry.  He still pounds it in there and once he breaks that initial contact, he's done well.  McGahee still isn't back to where he was.  On the one play in the fourth, he had one guy to beat to the end zone, but he didn't have a burst yet.  I still think he need more time.  Let's just hope they can coexist.

64478[/snapback]

We'll you can SAY I'm off on Travis, but his stats say I'm dead on.

Guest Go2Montana
We'll you can SAY I'm off on Travis, but his stats say I'm dead on.

64484[/snapback]

This is my last post on this site, and it will be well worth it. You are an idiot. I'm fairly certain of this. I'm also pretty smart and I know football. I also do a good job identifying idiots professionally. You are an idiot.

Bench you, idiot. Go snuggle up with marky mark weiler, you dingleberry eating shitforbrains weenie.

Love,

Go2M. By Bills folks, I'll be watching, but I won't be reading. Too many whiney weenies.

This is my last post on this site, and it will be well worth it.  You are an idiot.  I'm fairly certain of this.  I'm also pretty smart and I know football.  I also do a good job identifying idiots professionally.  You are an idiot. 

Bench you, idiot.  Go snuggle up with marky mark weiler, you dingleberry eating  shitforbrains weenie.

Love,

Go2M.  By Bills folks, I'll be watching, but I won't be reading.  Too many whiney weenies.

64497[/snapback]

Thank god this is your last post..........moron!!!!!!!!

Sure. Henry pounds it in there for 2 yards a carry. Willis got 42 yards on all of 8 carries. Mr. Wilson is very unhappy. He said that he is sick of "smashmouth" football and wants the offense to open it up. When Ralph starts talking, someone is gone. I think Henry will be benched and then traded and very soon.