Absolutely no question in my mind who we'll draft.

The_Real

I wasn't suggesting this is the guy I go after if I'm the GM, I just have a funny feeling. High character, high motor white guys have forever been intwined with Bills football. This guy just fits the 'bill' if ya know what I'm saying. Har har har...

T_R

LOL

So true... and don't forget the required "tight end prospect" in the middle rounds that ends up doing nothing.

Euhus, Everett, Lonnie Johnson, etc..

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SP...p;Q_SEASON=2006

Are you kidding me? A 6'6 white defensive end... I pray to be wrong but it's such an obvious 'bills pick' I'm left with no doubt that this guy is OURS.

p.s DOOMED!

The_Real

If the Bills re-sign Kelsay as expected, they probably won't draft Carriker.

The guy to watch out for is Eric Weddle who is a CB/S that wants to plays CB in the NFL. Right now I don't think there is a single white CB in the NFL, but there's a pretty good chance Buffalo will make him the first since Sehorn.

LOL

So true... and don't forget the required "tight end prospect" in the middle rounds that ends up doing nothing.

Euhus, Everett, Lonnie Johnson, etc..

Well, that cinches it right there. The Bills have a WELL-KNOWN history of drafting every high motor white guy in the early rounds, based on the drafts from 2001-2005, and for taking a TE prospect in the middle rounds based on 3 TE's taken.

:rolleyes:

Well, that cinches it right there. The Bills have a WELL-KNOWN history of drafting every high motor white guy in the early rounds, based on the drafts from 2001-2005, and for taking a TE prospect in the middle rounds based on 3 TE's taken.

:rolleyes:

It wasn't about a high draft pick being spent on a 'high motor' white guy, it was just me having some fun looking at seniors who did well in the eyes of the professionals. It was having fun... Here is an idea, Phil Hansen... That must have been in the past 5 years too huh smart guy... If you don't have a sense of humor simply don't respond. If you're married go be a d!ck to your wife, atleast she signed up for it.

T_R

It wasn't about a high draft pick being spent on a 'high motor' white guy, it was just me having some fun looking at seniors who did well in the eyes of the professionals. It was having fun... Here is an idea, Phil Hansen... That must have been in the past 5 years too huh smart guy... If you don't have a sense of humor simply don't respond. If you're married go be a d!ck to your wife, atleast she signed up for it.

T_R

Calm down. That last post wasn't intended for you.