Pats Have Many Holes to Fill

wow! i hate the patsies as much as anyone,but next season they will still be the afc east champs.....and people seem to forget that they have a ton of money to spend and 2#1 picks in the up coming draft.they still have a pretty good solid core to build off of.i think next season they are a 10-6 team ,maybe not the greatest pats team but they will still be solid.i see the bills and jets in a dog fight for the 2nd top spot.the bills will be improved next year you can take that to the bank.go bills in"07

If they are going to be 10-6 and AFC East champions, the Bills and Jets fighting for a 9-7 season will very unlikely make to the playoffs in the strong AFC.

The Bills MUST take the next step by beating their division rivals including the Patriots and get to that 10-6 or better record as the division champion. The Bills have to go 4-2 or 5-1 within the division to get that shot...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following guys in your list are all UFA and will be looking for their pay day....All are not going to re-sign with the Pats....

Patrick Pass

Heath Evans

Troy Brown

Daniel Graham

Tully Banta Cain

Asante Samuel

May be the loss to the colts takes away the aura of invincibility from them.....

The following guys in your list are all UFA and will be looking for their pay day....All are not going to re-sign with the Pats....

Patrick Pass

Heath Evans

Troy Brown

Daniel Graham

Tully Banta Cain

Asante Samuel

May be the loss to the colts takes away the aura of invincibility from them.....

Personally, the Pats should only sign 2-3 of those players.

1. Asante Samuel - even if they have to franchise him.

2. Daniel Graham

3. If he decides to keep playing; Troy Brown

The rest can be replaced