Keep up the Good Work, Asante

The Big Cat

If it is not his statistics on INTs then what is it you like? He has been beaten by Wayne and Harrison all night. I am just curious what you see in him. Remember I am stupid.

Uh, I sure wish I was watching your game. Sounds like the Colts are doing much better than here in reality.

The stats through 3 quarters:

Harrison 4-41-0

Wayne 3-43-0

Combined catches of 20 or more yards: 0

Does not answer the question...you might not like me, but I am asking you to tell me so I can learn.

I just think you're funny.

And the Pats are asking a tremendous amount from Samuel by giving him Harrison with very limited safety help and the guy has produced the kind of game that any corner on the planet would be thrilled with. Do you have any idea whatsoever what it must be like to have responsibility for a guy like Harrison both up and down the field?!

Asante has already proven that he will be higher than Nate on the off season wish list. We don't need him to do anything else. What we want is Dan Snyder to settle on him and ignore Nate. That takes one of the big pocketbooks off of Nate and will decrease his value. Continuing to play better will cause Asante to get more expensive and that will raise the market for Nate, so we don't need any more heroics. Just need him ahead of Nate on Snyder's list, and take the biggest spender out of the market. Hopefully we can sign Nate early, but if he does hit the market there will be one less rich team interested.

I don't see the Patriots paying what it takes, and I'm not sure if Belichick would want to lock up big money (or franchise money) in a CB. He has notoriously built his secondary economically and had his team better off for it. So losing Samuel will hurt their secondary, but signing him would hurt their overall team with fewer dollars for genius to spend elsewhere.

So Samuel leaving NE and going to a big spender who might otherwise want Nate is a win win situation for us. We might take Belichick's wisdom and not lock up too much money in one contract preventing us from improving elsewhere, but at the same time I'd love to re-sign Nate.