Rex Grossman

mackey7789

Well, it techinally was a true statement because he is 15-3 this year. :thumbsup:

And the line right now is Indy -7, which is like stealing from a baby. A greedy, rich baby. :pirate:

I love Chicago getting 7. Vegas always inflates the favorite for the SB. If this was a regular season game on a neutral field, it would be a Pick'em. I've seen Grossman play big games in college and he was awesome. I will probably play Chicago on some sort of moneyline as well.

Well, it techinally was a true statement because he is 15-3 this year. :thumbsup:

And the line right now is Indy -7, which is like stealing from a baby. A greedy, rich baby. :pirate:

Yeah, not really an attractive line either way IMO. I mean, the Bears are the better team if Grossman plays adequate. Obviously that's a big "if". Personally I think Grossman is a gambler's worst nightmare - every play could end up in the endzone for either team.

Yeah, not really an attractive line either way IMO. I mean, the Bears are the better team if Grossman plays adequate. Obviously that's a big "if". Personally I think Grossman is a gambler's worst nightmare - every play could end up in the endzone for either team.

He's a young QB in his first full season as a starter (like Losman). He's had his ups and downs but will be a good one before his career is over IMO. It was a very tough day to throw in Chicago yesterday and he often threw with a pass rusher in his face against the Saints. In better weather he'll play better.

He's gotta be the worst starting QB in the league. It's a shame for the Bears because with a different QB they would be a whole lot better. It's sad watching him try to lead this team to the superbowl.

Todd Collins could have done as well yesterday......hmm, maybe we should have stuck w/a QB who wasn't that good, and built up a good team.