GEE, I COULDN'T HAVE PREDICTED THAT ENDING.

jester43

what a disgrace our team has become.

64178[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing when they said "51 seconds to go...plenty of time..." For most Teams...yes. For the Bills...

And lets face it, though DB did get us back in it, the one thing you can't do is take a Sack in that situation...He stepped up and then tumbled like...well nevermind...If he could have just avoided that Sack and got the Ball away the Bills have a play or two more in that Drive...But not these Bills... :doh:

...sadly, these Bills have embraced a losing culture.  They EXPECT to lose.  Therefore, they do.

64247[/snapback]

I watched at a friend's house. He's a Browns fan. I grabbed my keys after Evans' TD. He talked me into staying, so I did. But I knew EXACTLY how it would end.............I was right.

what a disgrace our team has become.

64178[/snapback]

Yup...sitting there in section 334 after the Bills took the lead 14-13, I was able to confidently reassure all the Jet fans that they would indeed win the game. Didn't really have a doubt about it either. :doh:

GEE, I COULDN'T HAVE PREDICTED THAT ENDING., what a team of LOSERS

My son & I were sitting in Section 105 thinking the same thing today. It had '0-4' written all over it. :doh:

I hate to say it but I felt the same way at the opener on Jax's last drive., Luckily I'm now numb to pain. :doh:

My son & I were sitting in Section 105 thinking the same thing today.  It had '0-4' written all over it. :D

I hate to say it but I felt the same way at the opener on Jax's last drive., Luckily I'm now numb to pain. :doh:

64301[/snapback]

You know...this is really amazing because it seems as if most Bills Fans not only figured the Jets would Drive down and get at least a FG, but also that the Bills would not be able to move the ball 35-40 yards to get into FG range with almost a minute left and a TO...

So how many of y'all just knew for 100% certainty that Bledsoe would get Sacked at least once on that last Drive. I was sitting there watching before the 1st play on that last Drive and I just knew it like I knew my own name, DB was going down...Good God that sucks... :doh:

You know...this is really amazing because it seems as if most Bills Fans not only figured the Jets would Drive down and get at least a FG, but also that the Bills would not be able to move the ball 35-40 yards to get into FG range with almost a minute left and a TO...

So how many of y'all just knew for 100% certainty that Bledsoe would get Sacked at least once on that last Drive. I was sitting there watching before the 1st play on that last Drive and I just knew it like I knew my own name, DB was going down...Good God that sucks... :doh:

64320[/snapback]

That definitely did suck,

but I never thought we'd take the lead when the score was 13-0

after such a dismal performance...

gave me at least a glimmer of hope we'll win some games this year

Ah yes, now you people are starting to see what I've known since TD took over. The losing attitude starts at the top with our failure of a GM.

64272[/snapback]

The apocolypse is now upon us. :doh:

I completely agree with you!!! TD was given carte blanche to do whatever he wanted to make this team a winner. He as failed miserably.

If I were Ralph Wilson I'd fire TD tomorrow and promote Modrak. Then I'd call a team meeting and let everyone know that the era of losing was over.