Assorted Mocks

I was recently reading a mock draft, saying we take Darrel Revis (which would kick ass), but then second round taking Zach Miller? Do we really need more at Tight End? We can't cut Everett loose, and Cieslak is developing, plus we already have Ryan Neufeld.

These mocks bother me...

Find me the TE on our roster that anybody actually bats an eyelash at in a film room....

Royal and Cieslak scare no one. Sure, royal can block and he is improving as a pass receiver, cieslak seems versatile and a capable back up, but neither one of them is a serious option that can take heat off our WR's in the passing game, plus giving jp a good security blanket... that being said, i for some reason doubt they'd draft a TE high....

Find me the TE on our roster that anybody actually bats an eyelash at in a film room....

Royal and Cieslak scare no one. Sure, royal can block and he is improving as a pass receiver, cieslak seems versatile and a capable back up, but neither one of them is a serious option that can take heat off our WR's in the passing game, plus giving jp a good security blanket... that being said, i for some reason doubt they'd draft a TE high....

Brilliant!