The wonderful Belicheck

Adam

back in the old days...blah...blah...blah. you sound like a bitter old man.

players today are stronger, faster, smarter and hit harder then 10 years ago.

defenses & offenses are far, far more complex.

and with the salary cap the talent level between teams is razor thin. the league today is FAR MORE talented & competitive then it was 10 years ago.

face it, the bills have been irrelevant for so long you've lost interest in the game. that's the REAL reason.

Actually, the talent is more spread out, and doesn't stay together as long......less cohesion, particularly on the offensive line.

That first line is something you heard on talk radio

Football is football....don't give me this complicated garbage- you hit the guy in front of you

There is a difference between competetive and good. There is a reason that I don't watch the high rated shows- they are stupid. Just because people are dumb enough to watch reality shows does not make them good

Football is football....don't give me this complicated garbage- you hit the guy in front of you

Talk about oversimplifying. I assume a whole bevy of coaches watches film 24 hours a day scheming their opponents and developing playbooks because "football is football"?

what are they competing against?

31 other teams that HAVE NOT won 3 super bowls in this timeframe.

YOu sound like one of those people that says Tomlinson's season wasn't that great because he didn't do it against all the top defenses, and that any running back's hundred yard game isn't that impressive if you take out his 2 40 yard runs.

You play the players or team across from you. If you win them all (or most) you deserve the praise. The Pats may not be the greatest team ever, but at a time when, according to you EVERY ONE else sucks, they seem to be doing a hell of a job of collecting together one hell of a team year after year.

and with the salary cap the talent level between teams is razor thin. the league today is FAR MORE talented & competitive then it was 10 years ago.

face it, the bills have been irrelevant for so long you've lost interest in the game. that's the REAL reason.

i was about to post the same thing..thanks for saving me the trouble.

and, uh, nice handle. what, no avatar to go with it?

31 other teams that HAVE NOT won 3 super bowls in this timeframe.

YOu sound like one of those people that says Tomlinson's season wasn't that great because he didn't do it against all the top defenses, and that any running back's hundred yard game isn't that impressive if you take out his 2 40 yard runs.

You play the players or team across from you. If you win them all (or most) you deserve the praise. The Pats may not be the greatest team ever, but at a time when, according to you EVERY ONE else sucks, they seem to be doing a hell of a job of collecting together one hell of a team year after year.

Actually, I give Tomlinson a lot of credit- I think his line is average to a bit above average. He is a great talent.

players are SMARTER?????????????? lolololololololhahahahahahahahha

The league is far worse than before at the top third of the league--which is of course because of the salary cap.Yes--the bottom third teams are better now than they were pre salary cap.

Why do you think the guys are bigger faster stronger??? more steroids??

Oh give me a break. Quit acting like a jealous middle school boy who just had his girlfriend stolen. The Pats beat a damn good San Diego team. Damn Good. If they beat the Colts, they have more than earned it.

I hate the Patriots with a passion. That being said, it's amazing what they are accomplishing with a seemingly inferior roster to everyone else. If, god forbid, they get to another Super Bowl, anyone trying to lessen what they've accomplished looks like nothing more than a jealous fan. Which, you are showing you truly are.

This is an all time great team, period. You don't have to like them, but anyone who knows anything about sports can easily admire what they've been able to do.

Go Colts.

I'm hatin' and I admit it....

players are SMARTER?????????????? lolololololololhahahahahahahahha

The league is far worse than before at the top third of the league--which is of course because of the salary cap.Yes--the bottom third teams are better now than they were pre salary cap.

Why do you think the guys are bigger faster stronger??? more steroids??

Actually, steroids have been misused by players for decades- I think the player movement has never been worse, and has lessened the quality of football. And the sportscenter epidemic of wanting to make plays to be on the highlight reel hasn't helped either

Actually, steroids have been misused by players for decades- I think the player movement has never been worse, and has lessened the quality of football. And the sportscenter epidemic of wanting to make plays to be on the highlight reel hasn't helped either

I agree. My 'Steroids??' question was rhetorical.