IF I CAN SAY THIS WITHOUT

tatonka12

Getting flamed, I dont feel as bad as I thought I would about this loss.that fourth quarter to me is what football is all about!we were fighting !right down to the last seconds!I live for that kind of football .I'm not going to rippem this week they showed some HEART!!!!!!!!1

Getting flamed, I dont feel as bad as I thought I would about this loss.that fourth quarter to me is what football is all about!we were fighting !right down to the last seconds!I live for that kind of football .I'm not going to rippem this week they showed some HEART!!!!!!!!1

63986[/snapback]

They showed some heart...and then the D choked again with a lead late in the 4th quarter...

I'll rip 'em... For the fourth game in a row they toy with us... taking the game down to last minute... just to not get the job done. I guess what's so frustrating is you can't blame it on one guy. Everyone is making mistakes. Whether it's hitting guys in the back with the ball because they didn't make the same read, offensive lineman whiffing on their blocks, giving up greater than 50% conversions on 3rd down (again!?!?). The boys just aren't getting it done. We come out with the game on the line to drive for the winning field goal and what happens?? Sack, same as always. I'm not sure what else to say, except something fundamental has to change with this team.

63986[/snapback]

I'm with ya, buddy.

:doh:

Sorry, doesn't work for me. You can lose with heart, sure, but this isn't how you do it. The Jets were the Bills' daddy on that last drive. They converted where they needed to, and they got WAY to close for the field goal. This defense is supposed to be excellent, this is the second time this season they lost the game when the could have won it with a stop. For that effort, they don't even get an effin' cookie.

"heart" is getting the job done. "Heart" is doing what it takes to Get. It. Done.

This team didn't show any "heart". They showed that they can complete a few passes, and they showed that they can find a way as a unit to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, yet again.

This team is heartless. What team are you watching?

I don't feel bad either, tatonka 12, because I really don't care any more.  They ripped my heart out last week.          Go Orchard Park Quakers!

64021[/snapback]

ORCHARD PARK QUAKERS? :doh: I love it ! are they looking for a qb too?