FSU players

Ramius

with draft season quickly approaching, i'll offer my services to do the best i can if anyone has any questions about FSU players in the upcoming draft. I'll give you my take and i can provide insight on the team as a whole for those who may not have gotten to see the team play the past few years.

I've already posted on the "Top Players board" about Buster Davis, and soon i'll probably make a few more posts about some other players like Timmons and Booker.

But if anyone has any specific questions, or has any specific player requests, i'll do what i can to accommodate.

with draft season quickly approaching, i'll offer my services to do the best i can if anyone has any questions about FSU players in the upcoming draft. I'll give you my take and i can provide insight on the team as a whole for those who may not have gotten to see the team play the past few years.

I've already posted on the "Top Players board" about Buster Davis, and soon i'll probably make a few more posts about some other players like Timmons and Booker.

But if anyone has any specific questions, or has any specific player requests, i'll do what i can to accommodate.

Thanks, Ramius...I'll take you up on that offer as the draft nears.

Can you get me a handicapped parking permit?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.