It looks like the Dolphins will lose the home game

Albany,n.y.

Come on you already go NFL Europe.........what more do you want!

I think preseason games are fine in Europe but, NFL regular season games? I think its unfair for an NFL team to lose profits from a home game, I also think its unfair that they only get 7 home games all year when the rest of the league gets 8. Home games in the NFL are HUGE come playoff time and when its time to pay the players as well.

But like I said I have no problem with pre-season games in Europe, just regular season games I do.

May be a compromise for that would is to get the two teams to play two games in Europe. Both teams will be from the same division and thus cancel out the home field advantage for either game.

NFL Europe has no talent. What is wrong with making the game global, when everything else is being globalized. After all, the NFL does make money with overseas contracts for live telecasts. The NFL is trying to find new venues to continue the game popularity.

May be a compromise for that would is to get the two teams to play two games in Europe. Both teams will be from the same division and thus cancel out the home field advantage for either game.

NFL Europe has no talent. What is wrong with making the game global, when everything else is being globalized. After all, the NFL does make money with overseas contracts for live telecasts. The NFL is trying to find new venues to continue the game popularity.

We are talking here about 1 game out of 256 (not counting the playoffs). I'm sure the european fans of the NFL and what they give to the league represent a little more than 0.4% of the NFL revenue...

Frankly i'd prefer they play 2 regular season games a year in Europe and fold the whole NFLE than see the NFLEurope continue and no NFL regular season games played here.

Can you "carry on" a bowling ball??

Apparently not any more. Ken's friend Scott said something about being told it could be used as a weapon, or possibly trying to break out a window while in flight...

I'm hoping that they do play in England. The future Mrs. FanfromAlbany VOLUNTEERED to change our honeymoon from Vancouver to London if the Bills get this game.

I could be watching my favorite team rout our arch-rivals in my favorite city with my new wife.

How great would that be! :pirate: