OT: Colts fan comment about Buffalo fans ...

merlin

Colts Fans Article

FWIW - local Indy paper interviewing a Colts fan who lives in Baltimore about attending this weekend's Colts-Ravens matchup in Baltimore, wearing Colts gear, etc. He then compares the Baltimore fans with fans from other NFL cities, and offers this quote:

The Baltimore fans are passionate, but we've never felt threatened. Last year we were at the first game of the year, and a few fans in front of us finally had too much to drink and told us not to come back.

“I actually think they were serious, but that was because the Colts dominated the game.”

When it comes to other NFL cities, Larson contrasts the tough fans in Philadelphia and the Buffalo faithful.

“The best fans by far are in Buffalo,” he said.

GO BILLS!

Colts Fans Article

FWIW - local Indy paper interviewing a Colts fan who lives in Baltimore about attending this weekend's Colts-Ravens matchup in Baltimore, wearing Colts gear, etc. He then compares the Baltimore fans with fans from other NFL cities, and offers this quote:

GO BILLS!

&%^*...That means we can't send this guy any nasty grams, cause he's dead on and didn't bash Buffalo in any way shape or form!!!

And by the way....Every stadium has idiots, it's tough to compare stadiums..

I know Colts fans and Bills fans that were harassed in Cleveland..

I know Cleveland fans that were seriously threatened in Baltimore..

I was on a bus that had its window shattered in Philly..

I was confronted in Indy after celebrating a Bills win a little too much (for him at least)..

Tampa's fans were clueless and just idiots..

I actually had some snide remarks, but no confrontations in Chicago..

And I have witnessed plenty of incidents in Buffalo..

It's all luck of the draw. Fill a stadium with 60,000+ people and just about every one will tell a different version of the crowd for that game...