Buckeye Overload...

buckeyemike

LSU would of knocked the tar out of the buckeyes also. I didnt have a rooting interest for either team, but I got sick & tired of hearing how dominant the Buckeyes are. It is quite clear from the bowl results that the big 10 from top to bottom was vastly overrated as usual. Interesting fact, 6 out of the last 7 BCS Championship games, the underdog(as far as vegas lines) has won. Buckeye nation should think about that first before they start shooting their mouths off a month before the game is actually played.

This is a garbage post. In case you missed it, Penn State defeated Tennessee and Wisconsin defeated Arkansas. So, tell me again how the SEC is clearly superior? LSU could just be yet another team that has ZERO offense in the over-rated SEC.

I've never seen OSU play that bad. Period. Hats off to Florida, but overall the Big Ten beat the SEC 2-1. And those other two games were New Years day bowls, not some scrub bowls on December 17th.

This is a garbage post. In case you missed it, Penn State defeated Tennessee and Wisconsin defeated Arkansas. So, tell me again how the SEC is clearly superior? LSU could just be yet another team that has ZERO offense in the over-rated SEC.

I've never seen OSU play that bad. Period. Hats off to Florida, but overall the Big Ten beat the SEC 2-1. And those other two games were New Years day bowls, not some scrub bowls on December 17th.

Arkansas dominated Wisconsin. I think they rushed for over 300 yard & outgained them I think something like 400 yrds to 154. I have no idea how Wisconsin pulled off the win. If you watched the PSU/Tenn game it was 10-10 & tenn was driving for the go ahead score late in the 4th qrter when the rb for tenn fumbled the ball @ the penn st 10 yrd & they returned it for a td. If that doesnt happen Im pretty sureTenn goes onto winning that game. As for the other bowls, lets see, Texas tech beat Minnesota, Texas beat Iowa, USC beat Michigan, Maryland beat Purdue. The big 10 was very close of being 0-7 in the bowl games.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to college football. If Florida played Ohio State 10 times, my guess is the only way they would have a chance of losing is if they played in Columbus. Too much team speed.

Arkansas dominated Wisconsin. I think they rushed for over 300 yard & outgained them I think something like 400 yrds to 154. I have no idea how Wisconsin pulled off the win. If you watched the PSU/Tenn game it was 10-10 & tenn was driving for the go ahead score late in the 4th qrter when the rb for tenn fumbled the ball @ the penn st 10 yrd & they returned it for a td. If that doesnt happen Im pretty sureTenn goes onto winning that game. As for the other bowls, lets see, Texas tech beat Minnesota, Texas beat Iowa, USC beat Michigan, Maryland beat Purdue. The big 10 was very close of being 0-7 in the bowl games.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to college football. If Florida played Ohio State 10 times, my guess is the only way they would have a chance of losing is if they played in Columbus. Too much team speed.

Horse crap.

If you watched the PSU/Tenn game it was 10-10 & tenn was driving for the go ahead score late in the 4th qrter when the rb for tenn fumbled the ball @ the penn st 10 yrd & they returned it for a td. If that doesnt happen Im pretty sureTenn goes onto winning that game.

Tenn was barely at the PSU 20...based on the way PSU's defense was playing, how can you assume that?

Plus Hunt ran all over that Tenn defense too.

Tenn was barely at the PSU 20...based on the way PSU's defense was playing, how can you assume that?

Plus Hunt ran all over that Tenn defense too.

The fumble occured at the 16 yard line & they drove 75 yards to get there. Im pretty sure they would of at least kicked a fg. I will give you hunt had his way for most of the afternoon, but that one play changed the whole complexion of the ballgame.