To the guys that run this board

SoCal

To whom it may concern,

Why don't you make a section so everyone can say who we should draft and who we should get as a free agent or trade for. This way we can look back in a few years and see if someone was right about a player. I think it would add a new dimension to this board. Have one section for just the first round, then another for the 2nd round, then another for the 3rd and another for the rest of the draft. The same for free agents. Have them kept for each year. What do you think??

To whom it may concern,

Why don't you make a section so everyone can say who we should draft and who we should get as a free agent or trade for. This way we can look back in a few years and see if someone was right about a player. I think it would add a new dimension to this board. Have one section for just the first round, then another for the 2nd round, then another for the 3rd and another for the rest of the draft. The same for free agents. Have them kept for each year. What do you think??

sounds like a good idea.

There's already a Mock Draft forum, you could use that.

I think the mock draft forum should be linked with this board, i mean, wtf goes and looks into the college football section and then clicks mock draft? Too much clicking.... it should be right under the off-topic section.

but to the origional idea, i like it, we do something similar on a chicago cubs forum i post on, where people post in title "Whitner20's off-season plans" or something then you list draft, free agents and cuts and stuff. It's fun.