Game thread

Bills Fan888

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, the Ravens defense is the best. :lol:

hands down your are right. and i am big on jp and i think he'll be solid for a long time. it's just the kind of picks he threw today with the game in balance that makes me scratch my head and wonder to myself what he is thinking....

hands down your are right. and i am big on jp and i think he'll be solid for a long time. it's just the kind of picks he threw today with the game in balance that makes me scratch my head and wonder to myself what he is thinking....

What was he thinking? The first pick he did what he's been taught to do and has done all season when given the chance - if you see a blitz, throw into it because that is where your hole will be. However, the heady Ravens build their blitzes around that and they baited him into a throw they knew he had to make. If we had called a slant or a slant-go on that play he might have burned them for six, but they knew we would try the sideline with Peerless, who didn't fight for the ball (see Evans, Lee for an example).

The second pick was just bad all the way around - bad call, bad throw, bad positioning by Evans.

We were taking on the best defense in the NFL and we played as hard as we could on O, D and ST. That was good for this year. This off-season we have to get better in all three phases.

This is going to happen when YOU CANT RUN THE BALL

\

True that :worthy:

As good as the Ravens may think they are, I really think that the Bills lost it for themselves. Take away the few bad plays and the Bills are right there with a serious chance to win this one.

Ughhh :lol::thumbsup: