One position that hasn't been talked about for this off season....

The Tomcat

People on this board really have to learn what positions are worth spending money on and which ones are not. Lets get a guard!

Lets get a safety! Lets get a FB! Lets get a centre! It is far more important to upgrade these positions than DT or getting a CB if Nate leaves.

Of course, discussing draft prospect should be banned all together unless they are DT's or CB's.

Leonard is my pick if we were to take a fullback in this draft....However, I'd prefer to wait until next years draft and take Owen Schmitt from WVU. Owen is bigger and stronger than Leonard and is really good at special teams let alone picking up blocks and short yardage situations. Just my 2 cents

Of course, discussing draft prospect should be banned all together unless they are DT's or CB's.

No discussing useless positions ie. fullback should be banned untill we have studs at important positions. ie. #2 WR, DT and a TE who can streach the field.

No discussing useless positions ie. fullback should be banned untill we have studs at important positions. ie. #2 WR, DT and a TE who can streach the field.

I think DT is less of an issue than many of you are making it out to be. McCargo will be back next year and hopefully not go down early again. Williams will have a full NFL season under his belt and Tripplett will have a full year in a new system. thats 3 DTs right there...how many DTs you plan on putting into our rotation?

WR can be filled via FA or the Draft on day 1 so thats pretty much a non-issue. TE I can sort of see and I'd like to find a nice receiving TE, but that shouldnt warrant 20 posts a day on that one position.

FB has been a weakness on this team especially blocking and screens. I think a tweener FB could do wonders on this offense, picking up blocks in the backfield and STILL being a threat to move the ball