Jessica Simpson Who?

Tux of Borg

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi...272610656.shtml

Jessica Simpson Who? Cowboys QB Romo Moves On to Carrie Underwood

By Josh Hart

Dec 27, 2006

I'm watching football on Christmas Day and who do I see on the Dallas Cowboys vs. the Philadelphia Eagles? None other than former American idol sweetie Carrie Underwood. The adorable country singer was spotted by NBC's camera's chatting it up with Cowboy's QB Tony Romo, the same guy that has been linked to pop star and actress Jessica Simpson.

Jessica Simpson Who? Cowboys QB Romo Moves On to Carrie Underwood

Romo is living life large. Now reports are everywhere that Romo's latest quote is Jessica who?

Cathy Beers reported on Tuesday that In Touch Weekly broke the story that the two are now 'officially' a couple citing Romo. Citing a story from the Journal Gazette/Times-Courier, Romo dishes that they are the new country couple.

In today's online story about Romo, Brian Nielsen confirms his big celeb scoop - in a sports column no less.

He writes: OK, talk about Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson apparently was just fabricated rumor.

But believe that the former Eastern Illinois quarterback suddenly a nationally known star for the nation’s team is seeing former American Idol winning singer Carrie Underwood.

“That one is true,” Romo said.

Losman must be kicking himself. If he was on a big-market team like Dallas producing the same as he's been in Buffalo, he'd probably be having similar success. I don't even think he has enough national attention yet to land any member of the Skank Triad (Britney, Paris, Lohan). Well..... :thumbsup:

Losman must be kicking himself. If he was on a big-market team like Dallas producing the same as he's been in Buffalo, he'd probably be having similar success. I don't even think he has enough national attention yet to land any member of the Skank Triad (Britney, Paris, Lohan). Well..... :thumbsup:

I was talking about this with my old man as we were watching the game on Christmas...Romo snags the blonde hottie singer, JP gets gets some plumper with blue cheese stains on her 1988 AFC East Champions sweatshirt.

I was talking about this with my old man as we were watching the game on Christmas...Romo snags the blonde hottie singer, JP gets gets some plumper with blue cheese stains on her 1988 AFC East Champions sweatshirt.

Actually, a buddy of mine works at the border and has met JP's girlfriend (he had a place near Sherkston Shores on Lake Erie in the summer, in Ontario) and he met her coming across the border. According to him she is in the ball park of the 2 Romo has been rumored with and doesn't come with all the media attention