Good weather news...

Chilly

honestly even if it was perfect, it's not Young's arm that concerns me. I was hoping for Ideal weather, it would help our special teams. the way to win is simple, don't turn the ball over, (run the ball a lot, take your chances but don't go crazy) win on special team (the key to this is field position, we'll have to punt during the game at some point, it will be better to kick from the 40 than the 20..Duh) Stop the run, if the bills do not turn the ball over, which would give them great field position, pin them in the 20's and get out to an early lead this will stop the run, then the weather will be in effect. another thing I think we'l see is the 4-4 that we saw against the Jags, taking out a corner and bringing in Coy Wire.

honestly even if it was perfect, it's not Young's arm that concerns me.  I was hoping for Ideal weather, it would help our special teams.  the way to win is simple, don't turn the ball over, (run the ball a lot, take your chances but don't go crazy) win on special team (the key to this is field position, we'll have to punt during the game at some point, it will be better to kick from the 40 than the 20..Duh)  Stop the run, if the bills do not turn the ball over, which would give them great field position, pin them in the 20's and get out to an early lead this will stop the run, then the weather will be in effect.  another thing I think we'l see is the 4-4 that we saw against the Jags, taking out a corner and bringing in Coy Wire.

875755[/snapback]

The ball's going to be a b!tch to hold on to, and Young scrambles with it held WAY outside. Count on two fumbles. Lead-pipe cinch. What's going to be interesting will be whether that changes his propensity to scramble, or whether he does so with more caution. Either way, Schobel has a lot of fun.

I'm swinging between hope and despair. The Bills are either going to blow it (sorry, can't get "wide right" out of my head, even after all these years and a lot of therapy)...or they're going to just kick the $#!+ out of Tenessee. And I mean the living $#!+, like they did Miami. It's not going to be a close score. I'm not dissing the tremendous job the Titans have done over the past several weeks, but even Cinderella's luck ran out. Someone with more detail than me can post their rankings (zero stinko in pass defense, sacks, etc.). You just can't continue winning on a regular basis like that, and between the fans and the weather they'll be playing against about 13 people.

Orchard Park, NY

Looks like 30mph winds with gusts into the 40s!

Good news for us vs Vince.  I don't believe he's faced these sorts of winds before.  Should make for a tough day!

875738[/snapback]

Yes...but having a club that is spiffy at home in late season inclement weather, that goes for and builds up a team with mudder players can end as a pyrrhic victory. Strongly tuning up a team to win in the snot doesn't give a lot of return as the playoffs advance to nicer climates.

Win them early, sunny-day-and-birds-singing games and hang on... :sick:

A win because of late-season bad weather can be illusory.

Despite the crabbing that has been going on about attendance, the fact that the Bills have 4 of their last 6 at home has kept their playoff hopes alive. I didn't realize last week's weather was so snotty until I saw the tv highlights.

Too bad the plans for a domed downtown replacement for War Memorial got shoved aside by the local political machinery's interests way back when... :lol:

Orchard Park, NY

Looks like 30mph winds with gusts into the 40s!

Good news for us vs Vince.  I don't believe he's faced these sorts of winds before.  Should make for a tough day!

875738[/snapback]

Like someone above me said, im also not worried about his arm. We did a good job on Mike Vick last year in the air, but, he killed us on the ground. Had like 65 yards on 10 runs, but when it mattered most, he got the yardage he needed.

Huge game for the linebackers and for Hargrave this week.