where to watch the game in state collge, PA

hootie1

I'll be in State College, PA on the Sunday we play Baltimore. I'm not from around there, and have no idea where to go to watch the game. Anybody have any experience?

875242[/snapback]

Been ten years since I was there last, but I know there's a Damon's out by the mall on East College Ave. Here's a list of bars:

http://www.happyvalley.com/Entertainment/bar_locator.cfm

Since Pittsburgh is on the road (and thus on the local CBS broadcast), you'll definitely need to find someplace with the Ticket...

Great link, thanks!

Been ten years since I was there last, but I know there's a Damon's out by the mall on East College Ave. Here's a list of bars:

http://www.happyvalley.com/Entertainment/bar_locator.cfm

Since Pittsburgh is on the road (and thus on the local CBS broadcast), you'll definitely need to find someplace with the Ticket...

875245[/snapback]

875245[/snapback]

Pittsburgh is playing Baltimore at HOME. The game is on CBS at 1 p.m

Champs Sports Bar.  (I think that's the name.)  I been there a few times.  Good bar with lots of TVs.  It's near the Wal-mart, if memory serves correct.

875280[/snapback]

Quaker Steak and lube is also just up the street from walmart, its new lotsa room and tons of big screens. Just opend last winter, was there over the summer, nice selection of wings too.

Quaker Steak and lube is also just up the street from walmart, its new lotsa room and tons of big screens. Just opend last winter, was there over the summer, nice selection of wings too.

875334[/snapback]

Actually started going to Quaker Steak and never made it. We saw Champs and went in there. But, I heard Quaker Steak was a great place to hang and drink.