Maybe getting WAY ahead of myself here

SuperBills12

But if the Bills do manage to sneak into the playoffs............imagine if they win a game or two miraculously. Can you imagine!!!!

sorry too much coffee and optimism this morning, but man it feels good to be Bills fan today

870645[/snapback]

Yeah way too ahead. It's just nice being in the discussion.

This year has already been a success if you ask me. We have a younger team, they've improved all year, and have managed to win games while being competitive in most of them. That's all I asked for as a season ticket holder. This season has been very entertaining.

Remember last year at this time? Who could not appreciate where we are at this time?

Yeah way too ahead.  It's just nice being in the discussion.

This year has already been a success if you ask me.  We have a younger team, they've improved all year, and have managed to win games while being competitive in most of them.  That's all I asked for as a season ticket holder.  This season has been very entertaining.

Remember last year at this time?  Who could not appreciate where we are at this time?

870649[/snapback]

I agree with your points Lv, I'm just wondering where exactly we factor into the discussion. I'm not one of those "hate the media" guys, but the Bills don't seem to be on ANY analysts' radar when it comes to the playoffs. I hear Tennessee mentioned constantly (same record as Buf,) and I heard Sterling Sharpe say that the Jets are playing as well as anyone right now (but failed to mention that the Bills completely slapped them in their house 7 days before.)

I agree, based on where we were last year and even at the bye week this year, the team has been a welcome surprise. It's just nice to see them on the screen when they show the Wild Card potentials, even if nobody is talking about them.

Another elimination game this week....It would be nice to finish 9-7 and see where the chips fall....

Yeah, you're way too ahead of yourself.  On the other hand, I'm thinking the same thing and am just too afraid to post it.

870652[/snapback]

Well....we'd play

SD- 3 point loss

IND- 1 point loss

NE- 2nd half choke

BAL- will have won against them

There is nobody on that list that makes you launch a brick into your skivies

Yeah, you're way too ahead of yourself.  On the other hand, I'm thinking the same thing and am just too afraid to post it.

870652[/snapback]

Same here friend , and who says we can't be last years steelers, its happened before and will happen again.What better way to crush the evil forces of NFL greed, in the memory of Lamar

please oh football gods, be with us at this time of need. :unsure:

I hear Tennessee mentioned constantly (same record as Buf,)...

870654[/snapback]

That's because Tennessee has "VY" making the big runs and beating teams when he shouldn't be beating teams and it's more fun to call someone "VY" because it gets buzz going fo'shizzle.

Personally, I prefer the whole world ignore the crap out of us.

Yeah way too ahead.  It's just nice being in the discussion.

This year has already been a success if you ask me.  We have a younger team, they've improved all year, and have managed to win games while being competitive in most of them.  That's all I asked for as a season ticket holder.  This season has been very entertaining.

Remember last year at this time?  Who could not appreciate where we are at this time?

870649[/snapback]

I agree with this. 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 we are coming out of this season with a young and united team. After the jumbled mess at the end of last year, how could we have asked for anything more?

The rest is gravy.

But if the Bills do manage to sneak into the playoffs............imagine if they win a game or two miraculously. Can you imagine!!!!

sorry too much coffee and optimism this morning, but man it feels good to be Bills fan today

870645[/snapback]

Drink more coffee...so far, so good! :unsure:

You're a good fan, SB12...we need more like you!

I agree with your points Lv, I'm just wondering where exactly we factor into the discussion.  I'm not one of those "hate the media" guys, but the Bills don't seem to be on ANY analysts' radar when it comes to the playoffs.  I hear Tennessee mentioned constantly (same record as Buf,) and I heard Sterling Sharpe say that the Jets are playing as well as anyone right now (but failed to mention that the Bills completely slapped them in their house 7 days before.)

I agree, based on where we were last year and even at the bye week this year, the team has been a welcome surprise.  It's just nice to see them on the screen when they show the Wild Card potentials, even if nobody is talking about them.

Another elimination game this week....It would be nice to finish 9-7 and see where the chips fall....

870654[/snapback]

We're getting in there. On the NFL Scoreboard show on the NFL network, Jamie Dukes was giving us props last night. And while small, our logo is now appearing on all TV networks. On FOX sports radio this morning, the Bills were deemed the "oh wow, look at Buffalo" kind of team.

I can understand not getting all the hype. We still have very little marketability with marquee players. But, just wait, our game is on stage this week. I have people at work in Virginia who saw that the Bills are playing the Titans and wish they could actually watch that game. Watch what happens after we win this week.

At the very least, this could get us maybe one prime time game next season. We're on the edge of the radar, and that's good enough for me considering where we were last year.