Bills vs. Dolphins [Game Thread]

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the defense stays tight...I want the shut out! 

Don't sit em back Dick!

869372[/snapback]

I'm with you there.....if he is going to be conservative on O at least be aggressive on D.

WTF just happened there?

869373[/snapback]

Parrish got confused and ran backwards 13 yards ended up in his own endzone and really liked like a moron. He almost took a safety. Could you imagine what TKO and Co would have done if they lost the shut out because of some 5 foot nothing returner taking a safety?

anyone think we'll see Nall ball?

869369[/snapback]

Losman is alright, but still I think we should use the last two games of the season to see what Craig Nall can do. Losman still hasn't proven anything to me.

[/schoop and the Bulldog]

Parrish got confused and ran backwards 13 yards ended up in his own endzone and really liked like a moron. He almost took a safety. Could you imagine what TKO and Co would have done if they lost the shut out because of some 5 foot nothing returner taking a safety?

869381[/snapback]

SAban probably told him there was some lake effect on the way and he freaked.

869381[/snapback]

Always nice to see a punt returner run 13 yards and pin his team back on their one... :doh:

Losman is alright, but still I think we should use the last two games of the season to see what Craig Nall can do.  Losman still hasn't proven anything to me.

[/schoop and the Bulldog]

869387[/snapback]

:doh: