For our slim hopes for the season

Dan

(I can't say the p word for fear of jinxing us).

Of course, the Bills need to win out; therefore, each game is equally important. However, which of our remaining games is the toughest? A week ago, I would have said the Jets because it was a divisional game on the road. But, we handled them pretty well. So, now I'm thinking about this once again.

I don't really think about the Ravens yet, because I figure that's just too far away and by the time we get to that game it may not even matter. Even if we win out, a few other teams may not lose; hence, the game is no biggie. So, if you take that game out, which is gonna be harder to win... the Dolphins or the Titans?

The Dolphins are not the same team we slammed in Sept. They're playing much, much better and they're a divisional game (always makes it tougher). The article on their pass ruch has be worried this week for JP. The weather is gonna be great which sucks.

On the other hand, the Titans are just winning despite all logic right now. Whether Young becomes great or not, he's playing great right now. Can we contain him and the magical preformances he's stringing together?

So, to get some discussion back to the games being played, which of the next 2 games is going to be a tougher win? I'm thinking the Dolphins based on their pass rush and the familiarity of the 2 teams.

If the Ravens still have something to play for then that one will be the toughest on the road and against the best defense in the league.

Otherwise, I think it'll be the Dolphins game. The Titans are really coming on but rookie quarterback on the road late in the season possible in cold weather, that one should be less difficult than the Dolphins game.

If the Ravens still have something to play for then that one will be the toughest on the road and against the best defense in the league.

Otherwise, I think it'll be the Dolphins game. The Titans are really coming on but rookie quarterback on the road late in the season possible in cold weather, that one should be less difficult than the Dolphins game.

868539[/snapback]

In order of priority:

1) I don't think you CAN get away from the Ravens game. In all probability they'll be playing for home field, and will come out like wild dogs. Hard to get away from THAT scenario.

2) Dolphins will be tougher then the Titans, and it means more (AFC East, versus merely AFC).

3) Titans will be tough because of Young, and Travis Henry has waited for this moment for a few years. Aside from that, however, they're very beatable.