Fine Dining in Tempe, AZ

stuckincincy

They cook the fries in lard.  Delicious!    :(  :P

Naughty nurses, booze, smoking, dripping beef... :D

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

However, it seems there are two sides to every trans fat, as nurses are nixing the naughty. :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16112393/

862933[/snapback]

They had that article in our local paper. The owner refuses to remove nurses from his advertising but put an *asterisk next to the name with a disclaimer that they aren't real nurses or trained in any medical profession. It was pretty funny. :beer:

Not that I've ever seen a study on this, but I would bet that teachers take this award.

863259[/snapback]

Trust me. Nurses night ( female ) at the Locker Room ( A bar, for those to young to remember ) in Downtown Buffalo years ago, was definitely a study worth participating in.

:beer:

Good Times. :thumbsup:

Hey my mother-in-law was (retired) a RN!

:lol:  :D

She started nursing shool in the 1950's...  Where do you think she learned to smoke?  While on coffee break!  :thumbsup:  :(  :beer:

:P

863618[/snapback]

LOL

The thing about female nurses is that pretty much nothing is sacred. If you guys were privy to some of the conversations that go on around the nurses station and/or in the break room, I think a lot of you would be very surprised :P

LOL 

The thing about female nurses is that pretty much nothing is sacred. If you guys were privy to some of the conversations that go on around the nurses station and/or in the break room, I think a lot of you would be very surprised :beer:

863632[/snapback]

On the contrary, female nurses do great with fluids. :thumbsup:

If you guys knew female nurses the way I knw female nurses, I think they'd lose a lot of their 'appeal' :beer:

863613[/snapback]

Watch yourself, my wife's a nurse.

And if you've never had your significant other have a conversation about bowel movements, etc. while you're trying to eat, then brother, you haven't lived. :thumbsup:

And if you've never had your significant other have a conversation about bowel movements, etc. while you're trying to eat, then brother, you haven't lived.  :thumbsup:

863651[/snapback]

I didn't mean it to be a commentary on whether it was good or bad....I just said that the appeal would be gone for a lot of guys who fantasize about the female nurse image. they are NOTHING like the fantasy.

That being said, I'd be honored to be married to a female nurse :( Not only would I feel I could completely be myself around her, our earning potential would be very satisfactory :beer:

And if you've never had your significant other have a conversation about bowel movements, etc. while you're trying to eat, then brother, you haven't lived.  :thumbsup:

863651[/snapback]

Rarely a day goes by when I don't experience that, lol. It can get a lot worse than BMs, too....if that's all she's "dumped" on you, then she's taking it easy LOL

Trust me. Nurses night ( female ) at the Locker Room ( A bar, for those to young to remember ) in Downtown Buffalo years ago, was definitely a study worth participating in.

:lol:

Good Times. :bag:

863604[/snapback]

That's a vague memory...a D'town one. I remember the one in Kenmore...not far from Costas' and Mcguire's joint on Elmwood.

Didn't the madman Brian Spencer own that Locker Room for a while, followed by Schoenfeld??? Dunno...

The thing about female nurses is that pretty much nothing is sacred. If you guys were privy to some of the conversations that go on around the nurses station and/or in the break room, I think a lot of you would be very surprised

Humorous war story time.....c'mon I need a laugh today.