Afgani Elections

blzrul

link

CNN headlines mentioned that the Taliban has been threatening, or attempting to disrupt the election (I thought they got overthrown?) but this is something else, the candidates are questioning the process.

Not one sore loser apparently but almost all of them.

I wonder what this will lead to? I thought that there were supervisors there helping ensure that there were free elections? I know Medicins sans Frontiers have pulled out after 25 years because it's not safe for them to be there, did the groups watching and supporting the elections leave too?

This is not good news if the Afgans are going to move forward as a nation.

link

CNN headlines mentioned that the Taliban has been threatening, or attempting to disrupt the election (I thought they got overthrown?) but this is something else, the candidates are questioning the process.

I wonder what this will lead to? I thought that there were supervisors there helping ensure that there were free elections?  I know Medicins sans Frontiers have pulled out after 25 years because it's not safe for them to be there, did the groups watching and supporting the elections leave too?

62846[/snapback]

Please don't bother us with such drivel. We're far to busy in Iraq to worry about Afghanistan.

Please don't bother us with such drivel.  We're far to busy in Iraq to worry about Afghanistan.

62890[/snapback]

Abject apologies, I must have taken my eye off the ball. Watching the ball is hard work, yep, hard work.

link

I wonder what this will lead to? I thought that there were supervisors there helping ensure that there were free elections?  I know Medicins sans Frontiers have pulled out after 25 years because it's not safe for them to be there, did the groups watching and supporting the elections leave too?

62846[/snapback]

They want to give you some idea what it will be like for you in November :D

Look, all these countries are the same thing. Who cares if our glorious president attacked them out of order? And who can separate all those weird names? Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan... its all the friggin' same. As long as the bombs land somewhere in the middle east region, we're attackin' the right place.

You'll hear bleeding hearts talk about muslims like they're not all the same. Like, "dur, I'm a stupid liberal and I believe there are peace loving muslims of various sects of Islam and they can't just be carelessly lumped together." LOL! Maybe if muslims stopped worshipping a demon possessed pedofile (Muhammed) and accepted Christ, we'd give their heathen beliefs a chance! Pick up a bible, dummies!

Which reminds me of another thing. I was watching c-span (total mistake) and a caller said the president is incapable of speaking "extemporaneously." LOL! I watch NASCAR and I drink moonshine, I don't have time to learn about words like "extemporaneously."

Get a friggin' life, liberals.

Look, all these countries are the same thing.  Who cares if our glorious president attacked them out of order?  And who can separate all those weird names?  Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan... its all the friggin' same.  As long as the bombs land somewhere in the middle east region, we're attackin' the right place. 

You'll hear bleeding hearts talk about muslims like they're not all the same.  Like, "dur, I'm a stupid liberal and I believe there are peace loving muslims of various sects of Islam and they can't just be carelessly lumped together."  LOL!  Maybe if muslims stopped worshipping a demon possessed pedofile (Muhammed) and accepted Christ, we'd give their heathen beliefs a chance!  Pick up a bible, dummies!

Which reminds me of another thing.    I was watching c-span (total mistake) and a caller said the president is incapable of speaking "extemporaneously."  LOL!  I watch NASCAR and I drink moonshine, I don't have time to learn about words like "extemporaneously." 

Get a friggin' life, liberals.

63123[/snapback]

CAPTAIN AMERICA is back!

<_<