Proposal of a MAN LAW!!!!

USMCBillsFan

I would like to propose a man law that nobody be allowed to post within the confines of a BOTD thread anything that could be construed as a detriment to the quality and sanctity of the said thread. Bobinfreakvilla, that bull dyke that you posted was atrocious and you are officially on notice should said law pass. :doh:

I would like to propose a man law that nobody be allowed to post within the confines of a BOTD thread anything that could be construed as a detriment to the quality and sanctity of the said thread. Bobinfreakvilla, that bull dyke that you posted was atrocious and you are officially on notice should said law pass.  :doh:

858713[/snapback]

Agreed! :lol:

Agreed, No posting links like that in BOTD thread. You may kill someone!

For the record, and I am ashamed to admit this, but the one where the Pork Faced Satan says "Da-Umm" is my favorite. I dont know why, but I still laugh at that one.

Agreed, No posting links like that in  BOTD thread. You may kill someone!

For the record, and I am ashamed to admit this, but the one where the Pork Faced Satan says "Da-Umm" is my favorite. I dont know why, but I still laugh at that one.

859031[/snapback]

Don't be ashamed...that's the first intentionally funny thing he has ever done. And it is funny.

TSW~

I just want to offer my sincere apologies WRT posting the atrocious image that destroyed the sanctity of the BOTD thread. My actions were depolorable and unjustifiable and I will embrace the BOTD and strive not to taint the efforts of those who provide us with boobage.

Sincerely,

Bobfreakinvilla